I hate this.. Can we move on...

Karma's POV:

Why the fuck did I had to say I was hurt...

Why did he have to pull me like this..

Why?

SHIT!

What now?

I am not gonna tell them what happened.

It's my fucking problem and not theirs

Nagisa: Karma what the fuck did you get yourself into?

Me: Nothing! Now can you two let me go!

I hated being this exposed and I didn't even liked them knowing about this. I mean come on. My family was none of their business. What happened at home stayed at home. This was why I was not even going back anymore. Not only did I knew the pain of getting beaten up over and over again but also starved. I didn't needed that at all.

Me: Please!

It was only by now that they let me go so I could stand up. Of course Nagisa offered some help up but I smacked his hands away. He dared to poke me over and over again and it was him who made me be like this on the ground.

Rage took over me and before I knew it, I pinned Nagisa to the ground with my pocket knife against his throat.

Me: What do you even care!

Nagisa: Because you're a person that I admire. You're insane but a smart type of insane.

Call it a defence system of mine since I was used to being on the streets for too long. If you didn't know how to fight then you were dead. Even my home was like this. Survival of the fittest was the role I lived by for soo long now.

Me: *sigh* It's really nothing.

Nagisa: Well that's bullshit. Now would you mind letting me go and lowering your knife?

Me: Sure.. Don't ever try to undress me again or else I will make a mark you will never forget.

It was a warning we both knew I would do immediately without even hesitating at all. However now was not the time for this and so I put the knife away and got away from Nagisa looking down at him. He wasn't worth my help. He was strong enough to stand up and I didn't need his pity at all as well.

Me: Let's go to that damn dormitory.

Of course it didn't turn out like I wanted it and so I was actually stopped by Koro-sensei from going because that thing just appeared before me blocking my way.

Me: Move.

Koro-sensei: Not until you tell us where you got these marks from.

Me: Really not your concern at all.

Nagisa: We don't care. Now tell us.

Me: Figure it out yourself. I am a delinquent. I get into fights naturally...

You want to know the truth?

You wanna really know it?

I get beaten up by my damn uncle.

I can't report them since no one will believe me but him more.

Why should I tell you that?

I got suspended before as well because of stuff.

Got a lot of people who want to frame me for killing them!

So I want this guy to be caught before anyone gives the credit to me.

No matter how much I tried to think about why they wanted to know it, I couldn't get behind it, nothing was coming into my mind. Maybe this insane maniac really cared but honestly... who would believe me. Me a person who always gets in trouble?

I gave up telling my story for soo long.

Me: I got into a fight is the simple version of it. You happy with it, now let's move.

Koro-sensei: No. You are not telling us the truth.

Me: Partially.

Koro-sensei: But these bruises are not coming because of that, are they?

Me: No.

Koro-sensei: Then?

Me: *sigh* Home.

That was all I would say to that. I really didn't want to talk about it. Nor did we actually have the time for it as well. Something was going on here and that was more important for me than them. I knew that my life was on the stake here. If anyone finds these bodies then they will blame me because they want to kick me out of the school.

I hope they will leave it with that.

I really don't want to explain it.

Not the beatings...

Not the stupid reasons...

Not the hunger...

Nothing.

It's more important not to get another call which gets me in trouble at home for now.