Chapter 4

Third person

1 week later

Izara , Armani , Kaliah and Layah were over at Roc's place.

"Y'all buba100x and Noticuz mad funny" Izara said dying laughing

"They are not even that funny , you doing to much calm down" Layah, Kaliah's best friend, said while sitting next to Roc.

"Um ok" Izara said, getting up and going to Roc's room.

As Izara was walking to Roc's room she heard Armani say "Bitch she find it funny she find it funny stfu" causing her to laugh to herself.

3 minutes later Roc walked in and took off his shoes climbing on the bed laying down.

"Roc" Izara said

"Mmm" Roc hummed

"Are we really not friends?" Izara said with a frown on her face.

Roc got up looking at Izara dead in her eyes and said " why you want to be friends with me".

"I don't know, you seem like you need a friend and I need a friend....so we should be friends" she said cheesing

"Come on take a nap with me" Roc said while laying back down.

"so that means we friends" Izara said laying down next to him

He didn't respond, causing Izara to shrug her shoulders and drift off to sleep.

1 hour later

"Roc....Roc get up I got to go" Izara said trying to get from Roc hold on her.

Roc sucked his teeth and said "go back to sleep bruh"

"No Roc for real, I have to go I'm going to get in trouble" Izara said while looking at Roc

Izara always had a little crush on Roc. He was so fine to her. She knew he had some mental health problems because of his last girlfriend Syanna. She set him up and he got shot 6 times and his oldest brother Leon passed. He was in the icu for 6 months before Izara met him. She knew he needed someone to talk to and be there for him but he just builds up walls.

"Stop staring at me" Roc said in a raspy voice

"Can you take me home" she mumbled

Roc got up, put on his slides and walked out the room. While Izara grabbed her bag and followed. Armani , Kaliah and Layah were still sitting in the living room watching America Says.

"We're y'all going" Armani said

"Roc is taking me home" Izara responded

"What y'all was doing in the room" Layah asked Roc

Roc just looked at her and walked out the door. Izara rolled her eyes and followed.

20 minutes later

"Thank you for the ride Roc" Izara said

Roc just nodded his head.

Izara's father opened the door of the house with a mug on his face looking straight at Izara in Roc's car. Izara got out of the car and went into the house. While Roc stared down her dad driving off when she got into the house.

"Rain I don't like you being with that damn Thug coming to my house from that damn boy's car" Izara dad yelled.

"He is not a Thug dad" Izara said walking up the stairs going to her room.

As she was doing so her father said " Stop walking and listen to me. That boy is no good just like his father, uncle and brothers got himself shot up-

Izara cut her father off yelling " He did not get himself shot up -

"Don't you raise your voice to me, I said don't hang around that boy no more. Do you understand me?" Izaras dad yelled

"Yes sir" Izara turned around walking to her room

She got a text from Roc

Rocky 🥊🤐

You Ight

I'm fine Rocky

————————————————-–———————————————————————————
Thoughts on

Izara's dad ?
Roc's Ex Gf?
Layah ?