Chapter 16

Roc POV

Me and saint got out my car walking over to Armanis front door.

"Say don't kill this nigga before he even speak." Saint said, knocking on the door.

"Shiii if he say some crazy shit im on his ass." I replied back.

Soon after the door opened, standing there was Armani with a mug on his face.

"Fuck ya doing here nigga." He said.

"You got dom ass at Izara school under her fucking post nigga."

"Nigga wha maneee you tripping" He laughed

"You think im finna put my cousin in danger. We not coo right now but thats still my lil cousin." He added.

I looked at him for a few seconds before turning my back and walking back to my car. I got in heated I was mad as fuck cause now i got to go kill a nigga. Soon after Saint started to walk back to my car. He got in and I pulled off.

"Fuck ya say to that nigga?" I said

"Asked him if he wanted to see Izara." He said, making me pull the car over.

"Fuck you stay dat for nigga. I dont want him round her at all bruh." I yelled at him

"Fuck is you yelling for nigga. Thats her cousin and as much as you don't want to believe it she miss him. They been through thick and thin together bruh come on now." He said. I just sat there for a minute thinking about what he said. I pulled off soon after.

Time skip

I am now pulling up to my apartment after dropping Saint back to Unc's spot. I opened the door to my apartment and walking in I saw Iara sitting on the couch with junior eating chips. She stopped eating her chips getting up from the couch coming over to me. She hugged me, causing me to hug back.

"I missed you and you didn't answer any of my phone calls. Why?" She asked, concerned. I pulled away looking at her in her eyes.

" I love you MA so much. You know that right?" I asked back. She looked at me weird.

"Yeah I know. Can you tell me what is going on please?" She said.

"I went to see your cousin today. He said he wanted to see you." I said. She rolled her eyes letting go of me going back to sit on the couch.

"I don't want to see him." she stated going back to eating her chips.

"You graduating soon though you don't want him at your graduation? Thats yo cousin, yall been through a lot together. He miss you and i know you miss him too MA." I said.

"What you go see him for." She asked changing the subject.

"Some sh-

"Why you keep on saying that I asked early and you said the same thing. Tell me what's happening please." she said, looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't want you in shit." I said

"But Im already in shit Roc don't you see that." she said

"We got problems with that dom dude that was in yo comments. I don't know why he in ya school and shit when he 23 and y he under yo comments. I think he want something from Armani dumb ass." I said

"Why would he want something from him though." she said

"Armani and dom was cool , when me and Armnai was cool. After we fell out, he and dom did to cause Armani stole some of his product." I said.

"What you mean product and you think that dom wants to hurt me to get back at Armani?" Izara mumbled.

"Dom he be selling drugs lil ma and yeah I think he do." I replied.

"Drugs? Why would my cousin be stealing from him, he doesn't do drugs?" She asked me

"He don't do them but he sell em." I said simply, sitting on the couch next to her pulling her to sit on my lap. She frowned looking at me as she straddled me.

"You sell drugs?" She said looking disappointed.

"Naw I don't, just be around em cause my family in that shit." I said truthfully.

She just laid her head on me and mumbled "I love you".  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES 

LIKE AND COMMENT 

Hey yall I'm back. ik its been a while but im finna try and update more on this story when i have the time. this chapter aint that good but it will do for now! have a great night