Chapter 9

Izara's POV

I walked into Roc's house

"Where's JR?" I said looking around with a pout on my face.

"He is with my brother ma" Roc said, taking his jacket off.

"I have no clothes Roc, and my dad is going to kill me when he finds out that I left" I said looking worried.

"Calm down, you can use my clothes ight" Roc said

I shook my head yes going to his room. I walked over to his dresser looking for a big T-shirt. When I found one I walked to the bathroom, stripping off my clothes and turning on the shower.

Roc knocked on the bathroom door and said "Princess you good."

"Yes I'm fine, I'm gonna take a shower" I said getting in the shower

30 minutes later

I was now laying on Roc's bed while he was getting something for me to drink.

"Here" He said walking in handing me water

"Thank you Rocky" I said smiling

"Mhmm, aye let me talk to ya real quick" He said

⚠️MATURE CONTEXT SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ⚠️

I turned around on my stomach and the shirt I was wearing hiked up my thigh showing my private a little. I didn't have any panites on. I quickly pulled my shirt down and looked up at Roc. As soon as I looked at him his eyes turned dark.

He grabbed me by my neck, flipped me over onto my back and pulled my shirt up. I gasped, closing my legs, blushing. He pulled my legs back open.

"I know you not shy right now Ma, you was talking bout how much you want dick right"

Before he could say anything he dived in between my legs causing me to moan. He swirled his tongue, licking me up and down while moving his hand up to my right breast squeezing it.

"R-roc mmmmm" I moved my hand to his head grabbing his hair grinding on his face.

He then inserted a finger in my causing my back to arch and my eyes to roll in the back of my head. Some after he started pumping, adding another finger.

"Roc n-nooo no m-more fuck" I said

He started sucking on my clit, while pumping his fingers inside of me. I started to feel myself squirt. He sucked up all my juices and said "Turn round"

I couldn't even breathe right now and he wants me to turn around. When he saw that I didn't, he flipped me around on my stomach and smacked my ass "arch that shit." I moaned and arched my back causing him to start eating my ass. Which took me by surprise because I never would have thought he would do that.

"Ooooo Roc mmmm yesss" I said while he was slurping me up. After he was done he grabbed my hair and pulled me onto my knees.

"Open your mouth MA" He said

I did as I was told and opened my mouth causing him to shove his dick into my mouth.
*GOTTDAMNN his shit big*

"Suck my shit Ma, Make me feel good" He said

I started to bob my head up and down his shaft. I took his dick out my mouth licking all over him while making eye contact with him. I took him back into my mouth and started to suck him up while swirling my tongue all over his dick. He then took control and started to fuck my face making me gag while tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Fuckkk Ma ya shit feel so good" He said while hitting his shaft in the back of my throat. A couple more seconds of that and he came in my mouth while breathing hard.

He took his dick out my mouth and grabbed my neck pulling on the bed. He went over to his bag and pulled out a condom.

*Ooooh shit yall here we go here we gooo*I thought to myself

"You good ma" he said in between kissing me

I nodded my head

"Words ma" He said staring at me in the eyes

"Y-Yes I'm fine" I said. I felt something poking my entrance knowing that it was his dick. He started to slowly insert himself into me. I shut my eyes while a tear slipped out. He started kissing down my neck, taking my left breast in his mouth. He stopped going in and just wanted a second. Then he slowly started to stroke in and out of me. I opened my eyes and he was staring at me. As soon as I moaned he started to go faster and faster causing me to scream his name.

"ATTICUSSS" he started thrusting in and out of me with slappy strokes while his hand was gripping my neck. I started to push him away from me.

"Naw Izara take this shit" He said while flipping me sideways and re-inserting himself into me. He started going the same speed as before.

"R-Roc it's to much" With that he started going even faster causing me to start squirting and cumming, while my eyes rolled in the back of my head. My legs were shaking,he keep on going for a few more minutes before he took his condom off and came on my stomach.

"Izara, ma" roc said shaking me

"Mhhhh" I said, I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I was out like a light

"I love You Princess" Roc said.