CHAPTER 10

Roc POV
The next day

"Ma... Izara wake up" I said shaking her

"Noooo leave me aloneee" She said turning around

"Izara fr wake up I got to take you home" I said kissing her back

"I don't want to go home, let me stay please" she said

"You finna get in trouble" I said going to the bathtub and turning it on for her

"Come on get up" I added

"Fine" She huffed, getting up but soon after falling to the ground.

"Roc my legsssss" she said pouting

I went over to pick her up and sat on the sink counter. I handed her a toothbrush.

"Call me when you are done so i can put you in the bathtub" I said walking out.

5 minutes later 

"Roccc" I heard

I took her off the sink and put her in the bathtub which was already filled.

30 minutes later

We were in the car heading towards Izara's house.

"He be hitting you" I said turning my attention towards her

She looked at me like I was crazy and said "No of course not, my dad.. He just says a lot of hurtful things"

"But I don't want to talk about that... why did armani leave early from my party, he even left Kaliah" she added turning around facing me.

"Ion know ask him" I said

"You do know... y won't you tell me, he did the same thing during your brother's kickback" she said.

"hIs he doing something -

"Izara don't worry about it" I said

"He's my cousin, I'm going to be worried,, i'm the only family he has fr" she said pouting.

"He's just handling some business" I said, rubbing her thigh.

I got to call that nigga to see whats going on

"Okay" she said, signing as we pulled up to her crib.

We were talking for a little bit before her dad opened the door looking mad. He started walking over to my car. Izara saw and she got out not before kissing me on the cheek and saying see ya later.

Her dad kept on approaching my car causing me to get out.

"You good" I said, looking him up and down with a mug

"Say your thug ass away from my daughter, or imma put you in jail, you gonna be saying hi to your father" he said pointing his finger at me.

"Dad, stop talking to him like tha-

" Izara shut your mouth and go in the house" he said