eight

eight

- the voices are quieter when your around.

his lips tasted like minty toothpaste, and hint of garlic from dinner. in reality the two would never mix together well, however between his tongue and lips, it almost tasted nice.

or maybe it was just the feeling of his mouth on mine, or the way his fingers traced across my lower forearm. the feeling of his hand as his brushed away the curl that had fell on my face.

or the feeling when he slowly lowered me down on the old worn out lounge, that was covered it all kinds of rips and tears from over the years.

the way he asked "is this okay?" before moving any further. the way he's mouth changed into a smile, when i whispered a small yes.

all though that's only how far it got, as mother knocked on the door explaining "mike, it's time for el to go home." which they both sighed in response.

though i couldn't it imagine it going any further, as that kiss had been my first! it made me excited for more and what else might come.

i went to bed that with a huge grin on my face. i don't think for a minute i stopped thinking of mike. his curly black hair, his dark eyes, his garlic lips.

he made me feel things, things i didn't even know was possible. he made me forget about my mum who was on the other side of the world or bad eating habits. he made feel light and beautiful.

and i don't think i could ever compare the feeling.

the following morning, we rode our bikes across town, he showed me all his favourite places, as well things he thought i might enjoy.

for lunch he mentioned some ice cream shop, which cased my body to shut down and my brain run wild.

the small voice starting echoing loudly in my head, reminding me that she was still very much there and didn't plan on going away.

mike seemed to noticed "you don't like ice cream?" his brows frowning

"um not really." i hated that i let her win, as i always did.

instead, we forgot about lunch, and spent the afternoon at the arcade, where he taught me how to play a number of games. and some of which i was almost better than him at.

i even beat one of his high scores! which had me saying "je gagne, tu perds" which confused him, but we just laughed it off.

later that night, when we were riding home. i noticed how much quieter the voices in my head seemed to be when i was around mike.

i couldn't be more thankful for him!

a/n

thank you for reading,
sorry i have updated in a rlly long time!!
this chapter isn't my favourite, and i normally only published what i'm proud of, but idk how long it will take me to feel proud of something a write again, so i hope this is okay for now! :/