Chapter Fifteen

Finney tore off the panel and threw it to the ground, revealing the inside of a freezer just like Vance promised. Robin smiled but Finney, he wasn't so sure. "Holy shut it actually worked..." Robin mumbled and Finney sighed "Not yet it didn't..." He said and Robins smile faded slightly as Finney climbed in through the hole. He crouched down and looked around before he began kicking at the freezer door, to no avail.

"I knew it..." He muttered under his breath, but tried again anyway. This time he began full force slamming his body against the doors and Robin watched, his smile dropped, and he bit his lip nervously. It wasn't working, it wasn't going to work, because The Grabber locked it, from the outside.

Finney showed down, exhausted, not knowing if he could even do this much longer. It was obvious it wasn't going to work, and that was it, he just broke. The one last price of hope he had, gone. He climbed out of the freezer and sat down in the corner, putting his face in his hands as he began to tear up, quiet sobs and whimpers coming from him.

Robin furrowed his brows and sat down next to Finney and wrapped his arms around him. "Hey buddy, don't cry..." He said, his voice soft and gentle, a change from his usual tone. Finney didn't respond to this and Robin didn't know what to do. He had never seen Finney cry, not once, even after everything, he had never shed a tear, until now.

"We're not getting out of here..." He muttered and Robin shook his head. "Don't say that! We're getting out, I'm going to make sure of it." He said and Finney sighed "No we're not, nothings worked, we've tried everything Robin!" He said and buried his face in Robins chest Robin sighed and moved away from Finney, cupping his face with his hands.

"Listen. We are going to get out, I'm not gonna die I'm this shithole and let that hijo de puta win!" He said, though Finney still wasn't convinced. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 won't..." He whispered to himself before looking back at Robin "Why didn't you leave?.." He asked and Robins eyes widened, he knew what he was talking about, outside, he could've ran away, so why didn't he?

He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it, thinking of the right thing to say. He knew why but right now wasn't the time, not yet, so he decided on something else. "My dad didn't leave his buddies behind when he went to 'Nam..." He started and paused for a moment "That's why he didn't come home..." He muttered and looked down a bit before quickly turning his attention back to Finney "And I'm not going to leave you behind either." He said and Finney nodded, though he still didnt believe him.

"We'll just end up like the rest of them..." He said and Robin shook his head "Fuck that! We ain't gonna go like they did!" He said and pursed his lips "We've tried everything and nothing worked!" He said but what cut off "Yet." Robin reassured "Robin-" he started but was interrupted once again.

"Remember what I told you?" Robin asked and Finney paused "That 𝙬𝙚 need to see Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" He asked slowly and Robin smiled slightly before trying to get back to the point. "Before that." Robin said and Finney but his lip as he paused.

"That someday I have to stand up for myself..." He whispered and Robin nodded "Someday, is today Finn. Today's the day you stop takin' shit from anybody!" He said and Finney sighed "I'm not a fighter like you Robin, you couldn't even take him..." He said and pulled Robins hands away from his face.

This is where Robin paused, he needed to hear it, right now more than ever. It didn't matter how many times he told him before he needed to understand it now, even if Robin was still scared.

"You've always been a fighter Finn. That's what we have in common, that's why we're friends! You were always afraid to throw a punch but you always knew how to take one, and you always got back up, every time." He said and Finney sighed "I'm not strong enough..." He said and Robin put his hands on his shoulders.

"You 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 to be, and because I can't kill that hijo de puta, you have to do it 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 me!" He said and Finney leaned his head back "What does it matter?" He asked and Robin groaned "Because I don't wanna die here, and neither do you, so if you can't do it for you, do it for 𝙢𝙚." Robin said and Finney... finally gave in.

"𝙃𝙤𝙬?"

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙬𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙨𝙨. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.