Chapter Nineteen

He didn't know he could do it, he didn't thinking he could do something like that, he didn't even know he did it until it was over. He knew what he did, but it was as if another part of Finney did it, a side to him he didn't even know he had until that moment.

Robin saw it all though, and though surprised, he knew he could do it, he knew he 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 do it.

"Way to fucking go Finn."

It was as if then he remembered Robin was there, that anyone was there besides himself, and it was then he rememberes what had happened to him. He got up giving one last glance at the body, lifeless, cold, it was over, they won.

He sat down next to Robin, taking a look at the slash on his hip, cut so cleanly as if it wasn't a total accident he had gotten hit. "Robin..." Finney mumbled Robin just looked at him a with a blank stare, seemingly totally in phased at what had just happened, well in the beginning.

His lips began to quiver and he furrowed his brows,and scrunched up his nose. He got a glimpse of the distressed look on Robins face before he got up quickly and scanning the room for seemingly nothing. They didn't really know how to react, they felt content, for the most part at least, though every time Finneys eyes wandered to the corpse if the man, the man he had just killed, he felt something.

He didn't know how to describe it, it wasn't guilt he didn't think, he didn't feel guilty, The Grabber deserved it, but he was still unhappy. You're not supposed to feel happy after doing that, but you're not supposed to feel sad either.

Whatever it was, it didn't matter, what mattered was leaving. Finney got up and stood next to Robin, though as he stepped closer to the door, the dog began to bark. Surely it would do something if they got closer, the needed a distraction.

Finney wandered off to the freezer in the back, taking out one of the pieces of frozen meat within it and tossing it to the dog, who immediately went after it.
"I guess... we just go?" Robin said and Finney shrugged, though he grabbed onto Robins hand and did just that, walked up the stairs, through the living room and over time the storm door.

Finney turned the knob and unlocked it, tossing the lock to the ground just as he had before and walked outside. He was relieved, relieved it was over, for both of them, but this amplified it even more. Cop cars, ambulances, and the sight of his little sister Gwen.

Robins uncle and his mother stood talking to one of the officers, but soon caught sight of him as Gwen ran up to the two, the biggest smile on her face as she wrapped her arms around Finney, giving him a bone crushing in the process. "Finney!" She almost screamed. She didn't know what to say, she was happy, happier than words could describe, so that was all she said.

"Hey Gwen..." He said and smiled softly, though the noise caught the attention of the rest of them and all three were soon bombarded with medical professionals, officers, the two detectives, and of course, family members.

They were separated, Finney and Gwen taken away to their father while Robins mother practically dragged him out of the yard. So many things happened that day, and so many things would keep happening within the following days. They were free, but, something didn't feel quite right

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩. 𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.