Chapter Eighteen

Police scattered throughout the house searching every corner and room, only to find nothing. They met up in the living room to discuss their 'findings', but none had seen anything. "It's completely empty, it's the wrong house." One of the officers stated and the others sighed. The only lead they had, it was false.

Or that's what they thought at first as they walked out, one of the officers noticed something. "Wait..." He said and looked over to a seemingly normal shelf, though just barely sticking out, was a door handle.

"𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙚'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩"

———–

This was it, this was the end, for The Grabber. He wasn't dead yet, but this, it just might kill him. Robin was losing blood, he wanted to help, but he couldn't at the moment, he sat down and pressing himself against the wall and just sat there, watching.

Finney stared at the cord to the phone, when an idea popped into his head. He wrapped it around The Grabbers neck as he began taking his hands off his abdomen, and began tugging on the cord. His attempts were futile as Finney only pulled harder, The Grabber beginning to gasp and gagged  as he clawed at his neck to try to pry off the cord, though stopped for a slip second before he heard it, the ring.

Despite the phone being completely connected from the wall, it still rung. Finney didn't know what to do for a minute, they didn't have anything more to say to him, right? He was doing what they asked right?

That's when it clicked, the call wasn't for him, not in the slightest.

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

———–

The police were able to pry the door to the basement open, guns ready and a flashlight I'm hand. As they walked down the creaky steps, they were met with— nothing. None of the missing boys, no Finney, no Robin, nothing, at least one the surface

They shone the light around further and were met with, four mounds of cement, each the length of 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙.

"This... This must be where he buries them..." The detective said as Wright nodded "But, there's only four." He points out "I don't think this is where he kills them." He continued "I think you're right."

———–

"Welcome to the horrifying nightmare end of you're pathetic little life!" Vance said I'm a taunting manner before the familiar giggle of Griffin could be heard
"You don't have much time." He warned before it cut back to Vance "Today's the day motherfucker!" He shouted out and chuckled. "It hurts doesn't it? It hurts real bad..." Billy said, before finally, Bruce spoke.

"Finns arm is 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙏!"

And with that, a loud snap could he hard, the snap of the neck of The Grabber. His body fell limp, the last things he ever heard being the voices of the children he killed, taunting him, warning him. This was his fate, the fate he had come the second he met Finney Blake.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩! 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙪𝙝 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙃𝘾 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙢𝙠 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚: 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙍𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙛, 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨, 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛, 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 (𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙨) 𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 (𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙣), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛. 𝙊𝙢𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙢! ❤❤❤