𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜 + 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈! 𝖬𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖺, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋, 𝗅𝗎𝗅𝗎, 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝖺. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 (𝗇𝗈𝗇-𝗃𝗈𝗄𝖾) 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 (𝗎𝗇𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗅𝗒) 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗒𝖾!

𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠
-----------------
𝔸𝕘𝕖
Finney- 15
Robin- 15
Gwen- 14
Billy- 15
Vance- 17
Bruce- 16
Donna- 15
Griffin- 14
bully #1- 16
bully #2- 15
————————
ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
Finney- 5'5
Robin- 5'8
Gwen- 5'3
Billy- 5'6
Vance- 6'0
Bruce- 5'9
Donna- 5'4
Griffin- 5'3
Bully #1- 5'6
Bully #2- 5'4
—————————-
𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤
Finney- Bi
Robin- Gay
Gwen- Pan
Billy- Unlabeled
Vance- Gay
Bruce- Bi
Donna- Straight
Griffin- gay
Bully #1- "Super-Straight" (🤢)
Bully #2- "Super-Straight" (🤢)

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕡𝕠𝕧 (𝕞𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕦) (𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕)
-------------------------
i woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear
'great.' i thought to myself i had stayed up pretty late last night dreading the first day of school. my thoughts were then interrupted by the sound of my younger sister, Gwen, running into my room yelling nonsense about how excited she was for school. " Gwenny, go get ready." i said, clearly exhausted. "jeez, what crawled up your ass this morning" Gwen responded, a hint of sass in her voice. i glared at her and she left my room.

i pulled myself up and to my closet to grab some basic clothing. i picked out a dark red t-shirt and baggy light washed jeans. i read my clock to see if i was late and turns out school started in 2 hours. i was pissed. how did i set my alarm 2 hours before school started?! i decided screw it and walked to the bathroom which of course was occupied by Gwen. Damnit i knew Gwen was up to something, she obviously set my alarm earlier
so she had more time get ready. i banged on the door whilst shouting "GWEN HURRY UP" after about 15 minutes she finally opened the door. she rolled her eyes at me and walked back to her room.

Me and Gwenny used to have the best relationship ever, people would say "wow you guys are like twins!" because of how close we were. Now that me and Gwen are older we aren't that close. My situation with my father got better since we were taken away from him and placed with our grandparents. I was so lost in thought i didn't realize a small tear drop fall from my eye. just thinking about how it used to be makes me feel terrible.. i felt warm hands on my face and looked up to see a worried Gwen sat infront of me. "Finney?. What's wrong?" i guess she saw me crying. "just thinking of him." "oh finney.." Gwen then put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug. i hugged her back and rested my forehead on her shoulder.

~𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝~

Gwen had said bye to me and left to her class while i went to the bathroom and and heard some people walk in after me. 'shit.' i thought, i knew exactly who it was. "Hey faggy." (i'm gay myself so like yea), i turned around to see Bully #1 and #2. A shiver went up my spine as i remembered how they enjoyed tormenting me last year. As they walked towards me the door swung open and someone came in. The bullies backs were turned to the door so they couldn't see who came in, i on the other hand, felt a wave of relief flow over me. It was Robin. "Get out of here dipshit." i knew Bully #1 would regret saying that once he knew who he said that to. Robin walked up and towered over the bullies. Robin was extremely tall. The boys turned white. "Move dipshits." robin said, you could hear the anger in his voice. the boys ran out of the bathroom. i ran out and immediately hugged robin but he shoved me aside and went to the sink to rinse his knuckles. "robin you okay?" i said he usually really liked it when i hug would him?.

702 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

𝖠/𝖭- Ahhhhhhh i'm so happy i got this done!! well this is my first time writing a story that isn't a joke and i think i did a pretty good job, please dismiss  any spelling errors or mistakes, anyway,

this is luna signing off <3