𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

a/n: so um ig im not ending the story. anywaysss enjoy part 4

Finney pov
———————————-
As i watched robin pull his phone out of his pocket, i wondered why he didn't want me to hug him? after like 10 minutes the teacher got a call and looked at robin before telling him he's leaving.

you could see the sadness in my face, i guess robin noticed it and tapped my shoulder whispering to me to come to the bathroom. after a little i walked into the bathroom, where robin then walked toward me locking the door and pinning me against the wall. 'omgomgomgomgomg' i couldn't think straight. i was blushing mess, robin towering over me, PINNING ME AGAINST A WALL!? I looked up and saw robin turning a bright shade of red as well. he put his hand under my chin lifting it up and connecting our lips. The first kiss was short, the second led to heavy breathing, my hands tangling themselves in robins hair, and his hands roaming my body. Or you could just say we were making out. after about 5 minutes of us making out, robin pulled always from the kiss and looked disgusted and upset. he immediately retracted his hands away and grabbed his bag then ran out.

i stood there. my hair messed up, my shirt lifted, and tears streaming down my face. i looked in the mirror and fixed myself up. i then walked over to a stall and shutting the door before lifting up my legs to my chest and crying.

————————————————————————

Robin (🙄) pov
———————————-

what did i just do?.. i sat in my sisters car and just looked out the window. spacing out. i didn't even realize my sister yelling my name. "ROBIN?!!" she yelled finally snapping me out of my trance (CHRISSY? 😰) "huh? oh, what?"
i said clearly confused. " whats wrong with you?" Valeria asked looking genuinely worried. i made eye contact with her before just breaking down and crying. she wrapped her arms around me and comforting me.

when we got home i told her everything. she was shocked, she told me it was fine to feel this way but i knew she was lying. while she talked to me about this i remembered all the homophobic things she said and did in the past. i knew the only way to lose feelings for Finn was to like someone else.

the. ext day at school i walked towards donna. 'i can't believe i'm this desperate.' i thought. i knew donna liked me, i mean she left me love notes and everything. when i reached her i kneaded down and pulled out the flowers from behind my back and handed them to her then asked her to be my girlfriend.

The whole day everyone was talking about it. Finn then heard about it.

words: 413

a/n: idk how to feel about this one. i'm so sorry for being inactive i just wasn't in the headspace for this. please leave suggestions for the next parts. ill try to make the next chapter long. anyways

this luna signing off <3