chapter 10

Robin pov

Vance, Griffin, Bruce, and Billy where all standing at the window for god knows how long. I sighed and walked towards the front door, their eyes following me, and opened it before shutting it behind so Finney wouldn't hear.

I screamed at them for a good 15 minutes about invading our privacy and being stupid. Vance, being the child he is, said, "didn't you say he wasn't your boyfriend?". I went up to him and slapped his head. I told them all to leave and they did just that, Griffin turned as they were almost around the corner and shouted, "USE PROTECTION!" with a thumbs up.. I put my face in my palm before walking back into the house.

Finney stood in the kitchen, his arms crossed leaning on the counter. Smirking, he said, "I heard what griffin said.". My heart practically jumped out of my chest. ' DONT ACT FLUSTERED. DO NOT BLUSH.' Was all I could think. I tried to act calm, my face turned a little red, I'll admit.

I walked over to Finn and placed my hand under his chin lifting it up, "oh, did you?" I said looking back at his eyes and placing a hand on his waist. Finn was taken aback by my sudden actions. "i did. do you have some?" Finney said putting his hand on the back of neck. we were backing closer and closer towards a counter. "Should we check?" I said in a seductive voice. My heart was racing. ' is this really going to happen?!! No way. I had sex with Donna today!! I can't do that with two different people in the same day!! Can I?' My thoughts were scrambled but as soon as I heard Finn giggle and say yes my mind went blank. All I could think about was Finn.

I led him to my room and sat him on the bed. In the drawer standing next to my bed I opened the bottom drawer and all that sat in there were porn magazines, tissues, and a row a condoms. Whilst I was looking in the drawer Finney took off his shirt and threw it.

I picked up the condoms and placed them on the bed while I took off my shirt. Finney stared at chest and abdomen. "What?" I said, genuinely confused. Finney started talking, " well I mean look at your literal abs and then my scrawny ass body!", I chuckled. "I don't mind you're scrawny Finn." I placed my hand in his chest and started to kiss his neck.

Finney let out a soft moan that made me want to go further. I bit down on his neck leaving a mark and started my way to his chest leaning him on the headboard of my bed.

He had one of his hands in my hair and and the other covering his mouth. My kisses reached his lower stomach and I unbuckled his belt just leaving there no touching or anything.

Finney pov

He stopped? Why'd he stop? I had a puzzled look on my face and Robins lifted his head up and placed his hand on top of the hand which covered my mouth. He moved my hand and whispered into my ear, " I want to hear you.". My face immediately turned red and he then went back towards my pants.

He pulled my pants off and I pulled my legs towards me. (Like in a fetus position but sitting up idk how to explain it.) he spread my legs and began swirling his finger on my tip.

I let out soft moans, not trying to seem sensitive. He then lowered his head and started licking around the tip of my dick. I completely lost my mind when I felt him. I placed my hands in his hair, it was so silky and pretty. I fought the urge to push his head all the way down and just.. never mind.

Robin started bobbing his head up and down faster and faster each time. I moaned louder and louder with each movement. "r-roBIN!!" I practically screamed, he took it all in.! I took this as my chance and kept pushing his head up and down to my liking.  I felt something coming and pushed his head down all the way.

Robin immediately pulled his head back up drool and cum around his mouth. He coughed and had glassy eyes. "What the fuck." Robin looked pissed but also not?

"s-sorry I got carried away." I said sounding VERY nervous. "It's fine but now it's your turn." I thought he wanted me to suck him off but then I realized he brought out lube and condoms. Shit.

Robin pov

I sucked off a guy. DOES THAT MEAN IM GAY? (I'm sorry 😭😭)

I picked up a packaged condom and ripped it open. All the color drained from Finneys face. While I opened the condom I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. I rolled the condom on and looked at Finney, he was just staring at my dick?

"You good?" I said, super confused. "Y-yea just bigger than imagined." Finney responded. I chuckled, "you imagined it?". Finn turned red.

I scooted closer to Finney and grabbed the bottle of lube. "You ready?" I asked. "I think" Finn responded. I squeezed son lube out onto my fingers and traced around his whole and slowly put in a finger.

CLIFF HANGERRRRR 🫶🏼

I honestly js needed to post smt 😭

Words-903

This is luna signing off <3