𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

A/N: hello! so like idk if i should continue this book, i am barely getting like less than 100 reads so i might just end the story.

ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧
—————————-

i got to class, late, and saw Finney. my face turned a slight pink at his smile, his amazing, day-making smile. I then saw a more unpleasant scene which was vance.

i had 2 choices, be with my boyfriend- i mean best friend, Finn, and get beaten to a pulp by Vance. Or sit with Vance and deal with a sad Finn. I would rather get my ass beat then have the boy i love most be sad. i walked over to where Finn was sitting and sat down right next to him. Finney's eyes lit up when he saw me, though vance glared at me clearly pissed off.

the class started and it sucked. i mean math first period?! at least i had Finn. The class finished and the only thing i could think about was the whole class Finn had his hand on my knee. It isn't much but oh my god did it mean something to me. he most likely did it on accident but still.

As i walked to my second period, Finn staying by me just blabbering about some random topic, me just nodding after every sentence. We reached our second class and saw vance and bruce standing together by the doorway, vance standing over bruce, bruce flustered and hands around vance's neck, whilst vance had one hand on the wall and the other on the side of bruce's face. A teacher then came  separating them. Bruce saw me and Finn walking towards them and waved. We waved back before heading to a table which had 4 seats. i sat next Finn vance across from me and Bruce sitting across from Finn. After class i was so tired of just having to sit in the classroom and listen to some dumb teacher talk about rules and expectations in their class. During third period i pulled out my phone and started texting my sister.
————————————————————————

                                   Pendeja/vale

                                                                  Me
                                       yo vale can u pick me up?

Pendeja/vale
why? wtf did u do
                                                                              Me
                                     nothing!!! school is just ass

Pendeja/vale
totally. i'll be there in 15

                                                                              Me
                       gracias hermana :) (thanks sister)

Pendeja/vale
don't push it puto.
       read 10:22
————————————————————————

Thank god vale was coming. i couldn't stand being in school another minute. the class phone rang and the teacher looked at me and told me that i'm going home. i grabbed my bags and saw Finn looking sad. I tapped his shoulder and whispered to him to go to the bathroom. He complied and after about 2 minutes he walked in. i walked toward the door and locked it, then placing my bag on the floor. i NEEDED to know if my feelings were romantic or platonic. Finn looked confused and i just walked towards him pinning him up against a wall. I'm much taller than Finn so it was easy to get him to a wall. He looked up at me flustered, i took a deep breath lifted his chin with my hand and kissed him. The kiss was short the first time. he looked into my eyes i looked back at him. Before i knew it he kissed me and we were making out. i knew it was wrong so i pushed him off of me, (dumbass) and grabbed my bag and ran.

580 words

a/n : this part took me foreverrrrr!!! i don't really think i'm gonna continue this story so sorry to the readers :(. anyways

this is luna signing off <3