Chapter 8

Finney pov

I woke up to Robin gone and sobbing in the bathroom along with faint mumbling. I got up and walked towards the bathroom.

The door was shut and most likely locked. I heard someone saying, "shit shit shit shit. Fuck what am I supposed to do?! She's gonna tell everyone. I'm so screwed. fuck.", wait.. Robin?

"Robin? You okay?" I said leaning up against the door knocking. "F-Finn? Is that you?" He replied, i could hear the worry in his voice, his voice cracked and was high pitched. He was crying. "Robin. What's wrong?" I said, no reply. "Robin?" I said, once again, no reply. "Robin, i'm  coming in." I stated, not needing a response. I turned the knob and, to my surprise, it was unlocked. In there I saw Robin shirtless sitting on the floor, his eyes bloodshot, he wasn't wearing a shirt, a blade on the floor, and his wrist red and bloody. His phone lie beside him a message on its cracked screen.

Donna ❤️
         I'm telling EVERYONE your a faggot. :)

"Robin.." I ran to him and grabbed some tissues that were on top of the toilet lid. I hugged him tightly and put the tissues on his wrists trying to clean them. Shoving his phone aside I sat between his legs and cleaned his wrists with tissue and water.

Warm tears ran down his face. He held his wrist out towards me and I pressed cold tissues against them. I was so worried for Robin and upset at Donna.

I looked up at robin and he sat with his head down. Once I finished drying and cleaning the cuts and grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen. I reached for a first aid kit. I found one and grabbed a bandage (I forgot what the wrap bandage things are called 😭) and wrapped his wrists. He stood there motionless.

"Robin?." I said, he looked at me. "yea?" He said, his voice was raspy and drained, you could hear his accent peeping through. "sorry." I said quickly.
"For-,", he couldn't even finish his sentence, i kissed him. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck and the other on his chest.

Robin pov

Finney was dead asleep. If I moved he wouldn't wake up, how do know that? Well when we were younger he could sleep through anything and I guess it stayed the same. Cute. WAIT NO- NOT CUTE!

Anyways, I carefully moved away from Finn and picked up my phone.

1 new message from Donna ❤️

shit.

I ran to the bathroom and shut the door, not even thinking to lock it. My back slumped against the wall. I hesitated to open the message.

I opened it after a while and my heart dropped when I read it.

I'm telling EVERYONE your a faggot. :)

I couldn't think straight. SHIT. SHIT! My breath got quick and heavy. FUCK?! what is happening? I can't control myself. I stood up and opened the cabinet behind the mirror and picked up a small container. Underneath the container was a small blade taped on. I ripped it off and sat beside the bathtub and everything else is a blur.

The last I remember was Finney cleaning my cuts and wrapping my wrists. Then he kissed me?. HE KISSED ME?!

My mind was everywhere but nowhere at the same time. He had his hand on my neck and my chest. I placed my hands on his hips and pull him in closer.

Words: 587

A/n : sorry i haven't been uploading!!!! My updates might not be as frequent but I'll try!!! Anyways,

This is luna signing off <3