Chapter 7

Robin pov (again)

"Get out." I said monotone. "What?" Donna replied. I couldn't take it. "Get. Out. I don't like you nor 'love' you. I'm gay." I said staring her dead in the eye. She looked at me in disbelief. A small smirk came upon her face and dragged her hand across the railing walking down the steps. Once she reached me she said the most stupid, dumb, bitchy, idiotic, and disgusting, thing you could ever hear someone say.

                         "I can change that."

I shoved her away from me. "What the actual fuck is wrong you." I said looking down at her as she laid on the floor still holding the blanket. She got up and dropped the blanket walking towards me in only a bra, underwear and ruffled ankle socks. "Robin, robin, robin," she started, "you just haven't had sex with a girl yet. She pushed her lips against mine, backing me into a wall. She put her cold hands in my pants and touched me. "STOP!" I said. I was crying trying to get her off me. "PLEASE" I pleaded,

After it was over she left me and walked to my room and grabbed her stuff and left. I ran to my room and changed. 'Why don't you like to his?', 'you should like this.' Her words replaying themselves in my head. I put on a black hoodie that says NASA on it with some sweats.

Another knock. I prayed it wasn't Donna. I went to door and opened it. Finney. FINNEY!!! I fell into his arms and sobbed.

After a while I realized I feel asleep on top of him. He tried moving his hand so I put out my shaky hand and grabbed hold of his. "no.." I said my voice groggy and tired. "He put his hand in my hair petting  my head and attempting to pull me up more. He couldn't so I scooted up and he cuddled me. I felt my face turn red and nuzzled my face in his chest grabbing hold of his yellow sweater.

Fuck. What am I doing? I'm not gay. Why'd I tell Donna I'm gay. She's gonna tell everyone. I cpii yo don't stop thinking about what would happen at school tomorrow.

I heard my phone vibrate on the coffee table. I hesitated to check as Finn had fallen asleep. I moved my arm very carefully and checked my phone.

" 1 new message from Donna ❤️"

Words: 408

A/n: I'm sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger. I might not upload as much. Anyways,

  This is luna signing off <\3