Chapter 6

Robin pov

Fuck. I messed up. When I asked Donna out she asked if we could hang out at my house. Like an idiot, i said yes. One thing led to another and we were making out. I kept imagining she was Finn and remembering the kiss. She took off my shirt and her dress. I didn't want this at all.. she forced herself on me.. I was so scared I went along with it. (me too robin)

When I heard the knock I felt so relieved. I pushed her away and picked up my shirt, "one sec Donna" i said rushing out the room tripping on the random trinkets around my room. I sat on the stars for a second thinking about why I didn't stop her. I hated it. She was trying to touch my dick. I don't know what she was thinking. I got up and went to door and saw Finney. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. shit. I looked at him. "Shit. Finn what are you doing here?"  I said hoping Donna wouldn't come down. He said some stuff that i couldn't understand in the moment. I was thinking about what she did, forcing herself on me. Touching me. Pulling me. I heard the creak of my stairs and my heart dropped. I saw Donna. She had the blanket Finn gave me. The rest is a blur.

When Finney left I burst into tears. Angry tears. "Why are crying? What's wrong you, you act like a gay." -Flashback- SMASH! a glass cup hit the wall and fell to the floor. Younger Robin curled up in a ball hearing the rage of his father. Robin cried and cried. "Why are you crying? You act like a gay." -end of flashback.

Words: 291

A/n: sorry this is a short chapter!!! I've been busy with midterms and other school stuff!!! I'll try to upload more anyways,

This is luna signing off <3