𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Finney pov
————————————————————————

Someone told me that Robin and Donna were dating?. this can't be true, right?.. i needed to see robin.

After school instead of going home, i went to Robins house. once i reached the door i saw some random car in the driveway? probably just one of his family members. I knocked and heard things fall and then heard footsteps walking towards the door. robin opened the door, his hair was messed up and he was still pulling down his shirt?.. "oh shit. finn what are you doing here?" Robin asked me avoiding eye contact. " we need to talk. like seriously." i said needing to know what the kiss was about. I heard someone coming down the stairs and robin slowly turning his head looking like the person who just walked downstairs killed his mom. 'Wait.. IS THAT DONNA?!' i thought immediately surprised,' wait.. WHY IS SHE COVERING HERSELF WITH A BLANKET?!'. Donna looked at the door and then at robin. She was red, so was Robin. Robin turned back to the door and just stared at me.

"look i can explain." robin said looking nervous and worried. " there's nothing to explain." i said in a monotone voice, my voice cracking near the end. i ran away from his house and into a forest.

there i stopped running and sat on a tree stump. i heard a faint noise in the distance, "hello?" i called out. "i guess you caught us!" (i made a mistake with the intro of griffin he's 14 and gay) billy popped out of the bushes holding griffins hand. "oh hey billy, hey griffin" i said in a monotone voice. "what's wrong?" griffin said as he sat beside me. "nothing it's just i caught robin and donna doing.. something.." i said not really trying to get too much into detail. i felt griffins arms wrap around shoulders and caressing my back.

i looked up at billy and saw him on the verge of tears. "billy what's wrong?" i said confused. "it's just that's so sad, because it was so obvious you guys like each other!" billy said laughing a little at the end. i turned red at the thought. Then i remembered how I felt during the kiss, the warm feeling flowing throughout my body, my flushing red and hot, melting into robins touch. I realized how much I really liked robin. I pushed griffins hands off me and stood up, "Finn? You alright?" Griffin said looking up at me. "Don't worry about me, I'll be back." I said, confidence filling my mind. I marched out of the forest and straight to robins house.

Once I reached robins house I saw donnas car was gone. 'Thank god.' I thought, i then turned my attention to the front door and saw a ripped up note in front of the door. I walked up to it and picked it up. It said "hey Donna -robin. what? - Donna. Your really cute btw, wanna go out? -robin. OMG!! YES!!" I threw the note on the floor. 'Maybe this is a mistake I should go back.' I ignored my thoughts and rang the doorbell. I heard muffled sobs and mumbling then someone opened the door.

"Robin?" I said seeing robin standing at the door no shirt on, his eyes a red hue, and his nose pink. He was crying. "Are you okay?" I said putting my hands on his shoulders, his response was him slumping his head onto my shoulder and putting his arms around my neck. I felt my face get hot, I hugged him back and walked him inside sitting him on the couch. I hugged him and he sobbed in my arms. I laid back on the couch and he laid his pretty head on my chest. I heard the crying stop and realized he fell asleep. I took one hand away from him to grab my phone but stopped as soon as I felt his hand reach for mine.

Words: 665

A/n: IM SO SPRRY!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so sorry for not posting!!!! I got a new phone and was getting it set up and forgot about the story! Anyways I will try to upload more recently anyways
      This is luna signing off <3