Drive in movie (karlity) 💠

IM GLAD YOUR BACK❤️❤️
I wanna thank you guys again for all of the support on my last two oneshot books,and on my story's in general,you guys make me wanna never stop writing and I can't thank you enough for still being here,
Love you guys❤️
-p0tiZNO

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 hopefully I can finish the smut
Song:

Karl was driving to school in his dads ranger over.
It was a black fancy car,driving to a public school.
He was a bit nervous since it was a black fancy car driving to a public school,and he knew he was gonna get a lot of looks for it,But George insisted.
Kar:"i don't get why you wanted me to drive you here so badly..."
George:"cause it's a sick car,Karl"

He said as he leaned out the window with his sunglasses.
Karl:"yea but it's not even mine.."
George:"no one cares..and don't tell anyone! They'll just think your more of a loser and that doesn't do me any favors.."
Karl sighed before he felt eyes start glaring at him as he pulled into the school parking lot.
People were looking at him from all over,he hated it.
George just smirked as he got out.
He looked back to see Karl who was still awkwardly sitting in the car.

George:"dude,move it!"
He mumbled,Karl shooed him and got out after him.
He locked it with his car key and started walking to the entrance.
Karl:"everyone's looking at us..."
George:"no their not,their looking at the car"
Karl clutched his back pack strings as they walked inside.
They went to their first class,then the second,then the third.after wich Karl could finally go to his locker.

As soon as the bel rung he sped walked outside and went to his locker.
He opened it and breathed out.
"Hey"
Karl:"AH!"
He jumped and looked to his left.
Karl:"what the hell?.."
It was Quackity,he was one of the popular guys,obviously.
He was hot,like,really hot.
His hair,his varsity jacket,just everything.
Karl always thought he was cool,he thought he was cool before he was cool!

Quackity:"hey"
Karl fixed his posture.
Karl:"h-hello.."
Quackity:"nice car"
Karl felt his cheeks light up,he tucked his hair behind his ear.
Karl:"thanks!.."
Quackity:"where'd you get the money?"
Karl:"o-oh um.."
George told him earlier to not tell anyone that the car isn't his,Karl didn't wanna lie but....it's Quackity?

Karl:"job."
Quackity:"job? Where do you work?"
Karl:"um...cinema"
Karl really did work at the local cinema,but there was no way they were paying him 100 thousand dollars a month to buy that kind of car.
Karl:"and my collage fund!"
Quackity:"you spent your college fund on a car?"
Fuck,why did I say that.
Quackity:"that's pretty sick..."
He smirked.

Karl smiled.
Karl:"t-thank you.."
Quackity:"well anyways,there's a drive in movie tonight near the lake,I was gonna ask if you wanna go?"
Karl:"you want me to come?"
Quackity scoffed,cum.
Quackity:"I need a ride,I kinda crashed my car last week so it's in repair..."
It just couldn't get any better,Karl's heart was beating so fast out of excitement.

Although Karl's dad probably won't care about him for taking his car out or a drive in movie,but things could still happen.
They could spill the coke or popcorn! Maybe someone pisses on it? Maybe his friends plant weed in it!
But nevertheless...he still really wanted to hang out with Quackity,so fuck it.
Karl:"sure,I can totally give you a ride!"
Quackity smiled,omg.
Quackity:"sweet,pick me up at 10,don't be late"
He said as he walked away.
Karl:"I won't!"

Quackity held a thumbs up before Karl squealed.
Driving with QUACKITY,alone at NIGHT to a DRIVE IN MOVIE,with his FRIENDS!
Karl rushed to his next class when the bell rang.
He sat through the rest of the day being jumpy and thinking about later tonight.
When school ended in a few hours he went home and started getting ready.
He took a shower,making sure he used the shampoo that smelled like flowers,wich is the one he always used but still,he got out the 19,99$ bath and body works bottle.