We had sex last night. (Karlity) 💠🔱

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠 putting down lime🔱 bc I'm funky
Song:
Pre-next-morning drunk smut?🤔
Also good morning☺️ today I'm gonna try to get my hands on a blueberry muffin for no reason

Quackity woke up in his bed,pretty regular.
It was around 10AM when he woke up.
He fluttered his eyes open and was immediately greeted by a throbbing feeling in his head.
He groaned as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
He knew this feeling,he was hungover.
He looked around,the bed was messy,there were two bottles of hello kitty vodka on the floor.

Quackity remember why he bought the vodka,
Haha pink girly hello kitty alcohol for Karl funny hahahhaah.
It didn't take a sober mind to figure out that he bought it as a joke,but that was the least of his concerns right now.
Why was the bed so messy? And why were there clothes all over the floor? And why were half of them definitely Karl's!?
He only now started hearing the shower in the bathroom in his room.
Karl was taking a shower in my room,I guess that's normal.

But where are my pants? And why does my dick feel like it's been drained?
This was all confusing.
Quackity thought they probably got drunk from the alcohol he got,joked around a bit,
Karl often finds random excuses to take off his clothes so that probably happened for whatever reason.
They did,something? On the bed.
Quackitys mind went to all sorts of places,but mostly one in specific.
He didn't know why,but thinking about having sex with Karl felt way more realistic than before.

Quackity sometimes thought of Karl in a sexual way,when they were joking around about sex his mind would skip to places with a little to much detail,he once got hard to the thought of Karl being dressed in a skirt,he may or may not have "accidentally" thought about Karl while having sex with someone else.
But he passed all of that off as "Intrusive thoughts" or his mind just,being dirty.
But the thought of Karl was...it felt real.

Aside from it hurting to think because his head felt like it was about to melt,he thought about it a bit more focused.
Karl:"ah!~ f..fuck!~ I-I love you Quackity.."
Quackity:"you love me,baby?.."
Karl nodded as he threw his head back and bit his lip.
Karl:"ahHhh!~"
Quackity shook his head.I have to be making that up,I would never call Karl baby?
I didn't have sex with Karl last night...I couldn't have? He's my best friend how would that even happen?

Sure,Quackity was touchy with Karl when he was drunk but he didn't think it would ever actually lead to a hook up.
He heard the shower stop as he was biting on his nails.
A few moments later the door next to him opened.
Karl walked out drying his hair before he looked at Quackity.
Karl:"AH!"
He flinched and went right back in.

Quackity looked at the door worried.
Karl wasn't wearing a shirt,only his sweatpants and you could slightly see his boxers which was pretty hot..Wait,no.
Karl groaned.
Karl:"I didn't know you were awake..."
Quackity:"s-sorry,I just woke up..."
At this point karl realized he didn't really have a plan,he had no shirt,so what now?
He'd be shirtless around Quackity and not give a shit but after what "might" have happened last night...
Karl:"c..can you get me a sweater...or a shirt..?"

Quackity:"y-yea,sure.."
Quackity got up and went to Karl's room.
He rummaged around in his closet before he found a sweater he'd like to see karl in.
In a,not weird way ofcourse.
He went back to his room and went to the bathroom.
He slightly opened the door so he could give karl his light brown sweater,without peaking.
Karl closed the door and quickly put it on.
Quackity sat back down on his bed.
He waited a few seconds for Karl to come out and he did.

Karl looked shy,like he was embarrassed by something.
It was cute but,Quackity also felt sorry for him.
But it's not like he was any less embarrassed.
Karl:"hey uh.."
He looked at Quackity who tried to smile.
Karl:"r-remember yesterday..?"
Karl awkwardly laughed as he sat down.
Quackity:"no..not really..you?"
Karl shook his head.
Karl:"I'm not sure..."
They both looked around.