Les by childish gambino with sex 2(kxc & karlity)💠♻️🃏

Karl's awkward smile faded.
Karl:"um..sorry,that was a joke-"
Quackity:"it's fine,I know!"
Karl:"no but I'm!- I'm sorry.."
Quackity didn't know what facial expression was right for this moment,so he apologetically smiled and patted his shoulder,wich was definitely not the right thing to do.
Karl sighed and walked away.

Quackity stood there,still,upset.
You know when you've been wanting something for so long that when you finally get it,you don't even know how to react,because you never thought you'd actually get it.
Quackity went back to the tables and sat down,what now? He just sat there.
He looked around,Kalr was on the other end of the room doing the same,you could see the shame in his awkward position..
But that was also just regular Karl.
How to fuck up the perfect night with the perfect person with one word.

The party went on,for everyone else atleast for another hour before they decided it was a wrap.
Austin had an after party set up at his house so everyone was excited for that.
Everyone went to the exit,but dream and Jimmy still had something to say.
Jimmy:"we would like to thank everyone for this wonderful evening and we hope you had fun!"
The YouTubers and streams all cheered.
Dream:"oh and before you go,Karl our little angel has volunteered to clean up the whole ballroom,so,everyone is a bad person except for Karl!"
They cheered again.

Since that was it they walked out of the door.
Karl:"corpse can you stay for a sec? It's urgent"
Quackity looked back at Karl through the crowd before he was quickly snatched by someone.
Someone took his hand and dragged him behind the bar on the floor.
Quackity:"what the-"
Sapnap quickly put his hand over his mouth.
Quackity pinched his shoulder making him let go.
Sapnap put his finger over his lips like "🤫".
He slowly raised his head and pointed,
Quackity looked to where he was pointing.

A bit further away,over the counter,by the door,Karl and corpse were talking,and they were very well understood.
Quackity and Sapnap looked at them like they were kids in a movie poster.
Corpse:"hey what's up?-"
Karl:"shut up corpse"
He said before he took off corpses mask and kissed him.
Sapnap put his hand over his mouth as Karl pushed him against the wall and undid the buttons on his suit.

Quackity could see corpses cocky smirk from here,even when they were aggressively making out.
Karl took off his blazer and threw it somewhere on the floor while corpse picked him up by his thighs and pushed him onto the 10 thousand dollar couch.
Corpse:"w-wait- I thought you weren't ready?-"
He tried to say In between,like I said,
aggressive making out.
Karl:"just shut up and fuck me"
Corpse scoffed and started removing his belt as Karl pulled away to unbutton his white button up shirt.
Corpse:"cool."

Quackity sat back down,traumatized.
Sapnap looked at him.
Sapnap:"I'm so sorry dude...I thought they were gonna fight..."
He whispered,even though if he talked normally you still wouldn't be able to hear him through the moans.
Quackity brought his knees up to his chest and laid his head back,as his night got even worse.
"Ah!~ fuck...it's so much bigger than I thought..~"
"Ah!~ corpse! S-slow down!~"
"F-FUCK!~ mh!~ q- corpse!~"

The last thing that could make this even worse would be 'go easy on me..this is my first time with a guy,this is special.."
Karl:"p-please- go easy on me,you know your the first guy i ever..you know.."
Quackity felt a Tear roll down his cheek,
He felt pathetic.
Sapnap just awkwardly sat there.
Sapnap:"wait...does this make Karl gay?!"
Quackity looked at him,not even having enough energy to be annoyed.
The worst thing about it was that Karl's moans still turned him on,other than the fact that that could've been him if he had just kissed the idiot.

So Sapnap and Quackity sat there,on the marble floor behind the bar,while their best friend got the life fucked out of them,
literally,corpse said so.
They went at it for what felt like hours,
Multiple rounds,head,talk so dirty that made them feel like they were somehow apart if this,possible eating out,Definitely some nipple play that Karl was definitely into,it went on for atleast an hour.
When they were finally done,they both laid down on the couch that they had their rough passionate sex on.

Karl groaned as he laid his head back.
Karl:"wow...I think I'm addicted to sex since now.."
Corpse:"yea you came like 10 times no shit.."
Quackity:"I don't wanna hear this.."
He quietly groaned,Sapnap took his head and tightly held it against his chest.
Quackity aggressively pulled on his sweater as he chocked.
Quackity:"s...sa...c-can't br...."
Sapnap:"shit,sorry"

He let go,Quackity sat back and covered his mouth as he gasped for air again.
Quackity:"the hell was that?!"
Sapnap:"I was trying to cover your ears,I'm sorry.."
Quackity patted his shoulder as he quietly coughed.
Corpse:"you don't."
Did I miss something?
Karl:"I do?"
Corpse:"yeah as a friend,I love you too as a friend"

Karl frowned and looked down.
Corpse:"we both know who you really love man..."
Karl automatically knew who he meant
,BUT I DONT?? WE DONT?? WHO IS IT??
Karl:"yeah but..I officially know they don't love me back since tonight so..."
Quackity really hoped it was him,but he couldn't be?
Corpse:"you'll manage..besides,I'm here if you need a void to fill..or a hole..get it?-"
Karl:"yea I get it wow"
They two laughed,I could've said that...

Corpse:"I'm more of a 'they have to be 100% obsessed with me and no one else' type"
Karl:"yea,I'm more into 'take you on a fancy dinner date and then drive to a beautiful landscape at sunrise where no one else is before passionately fucking in the car' type of guys"
Corpse:"he'd totally do that.."
Who is 'he',that All I wanted to know.
Karl:"yea..he would..."
Corpse looked at him and gasped.
Corpse:"we should make a sex bucket list for until you get with A-!"
Karl:"Ew! that's way to marriage-y..."
Corpse sighed.
Corpse:"guess your right..."