Chapter 4

Before we begin I will say that izuku's harem will have a child in their belly so they are all 1 week pregnant and without farther a do let's set sail my pirates.

Recap: izuku after explaining his past of how he met the girls of his harem and each and every one asked a question and he answer with mineta getting kicked in the face by boa and after he said who his uncles were and mentioned (cough) (cough) "Blackbeard" his class left his home and when he was about to go to bed he saw his harem in sexy outfits laying on the bed basically ask him to rock their world and let's just say he had the time of his life same for his harem. Now we go to izuku's pov

Izuku pov:
I woke up still covered in sweat,kisses,hickeys,and female body's

Ignore eri and pretend that all the girls in the pic is the harem,naked,and covered by "milk" and a ginormous blanket

No one pov: As izuku is waking up trying to get up for school his harem just PUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD him back to the bed the nami said

Nami:izuku you are staying here at home and go to school tomorrow and that is final. She said with a serious tone in her voice.

Izuku:(sigh) fine I'll stay but can i at least get some food for us?

Smoothie:yes baby but you have to wear a towel around your waist so we can have another round with you big boy. She said licking her lips with each girls showing hearts in their eyes.

Izuku shivering in fear:o...o...o...ok b...b...be r...r...right b...back.

As izuku walked in the kitchen with a towel around his waist as soon as he walked in the living room he saw his mom,uncles,aizawa,principal nezu, and all might behind him were three teenagers a girl and two boys
He just looked like a deer in the headlights and just walked in the kitchen got the food for him and his harem walked to his room hurried to put on his fleet admiral outfit (because today is the day izuku become the fleet admiral and will be taken under akainu's wing on how to be a fleet admiral) and came back neatly dressed and was with his family in front of the ua staff.

Izuku:so next you all are here to know how I have 6 devil fruits and who is Blackbeard right?

Nezu:that is exactly right mind explaining?

Izuku:fine I have 6 devil fruits is because of my genes my mom has a devil fruit and my father has 2.

Nezu: ok and about your father what is his name ?

Izuku:marshall D. Teach

Nezu:ok and who is Blackbeard?

Izuku: he is my father marshall D teach is his real name his pirate name is Blackbeard.

Izuku said with a plain face.

Nezu: and what are his devil fruits

Akainu: his devil fruits are the Yami yami no mi and the gura gura no mi he has a special logia that lets him create and control darkness by you can still hit him even with out haki and also the gura gura is the strongest paramicia devil fruit that lets him create earth quakes he basically has the power to flip the world upside down and plunge the world into darkness.

Nezu: I see

Izuku: and that's why I want no one to know about me or my family we marines are allowed to kill those who have gone to far and in the past some pirates went too far and will suffer for what they did.

Izuku said with much anger in his voice.
Then robin came behind izuku and hugged him to calm him down and izuku started blushing and what got him blushing was she was still naked and is only covered by his cape.

Izuku:r..r..robin what are you doing your naked in front of a lot of people so why are you not clothed?!

Robin:dear izuku we all were worried about what you were doing in a hurry so I decided to see what was happening and saw you were getting angry so I had to hug you with my exposed body.

Izuku:(sighs) I'm sorry I got you all worried but everything is fine now pls go put clothes on now.

Robin:no your too warm to let go.

Izuku:(sighs) fine but stay behind me ok now who are those 3?

Izuku pointed and a boy with a cartoon like face,another boy just huddled in the Corner of the room saying their so scary, and a blue haired girl who looks like she about to ask me a lot of questions.

Nezu:these 3 here are the big three the strongest in ua big three I would like you to meet 3rd year and new leader of the marines fleet admiral izuku D midoriya.

The big three look at me thinking (why does he look so angry and why is he smoking)

???:hi I'm mirio togata nice to meet you fleet admiral.
he said with a permanent smile on his face

???:hi my name is nejire Hado nice to meet you.

And after that she started asking a lot of questions which was slowly making me want to make shut up with a magma fist to the face but mirio stopped her.

Mirio: sorry she does that a lot and also the one in the corner is tamaki amajiki he's very shy anyways we were ask by nezu to see you in battle to determine what power system is better quirks of devil fruits and what did you called it again oh haki and we want you to fight us a max power.

Izuku looked at him like he was retarded or something at max power izuku would kill them in seconds if he did so he thought up of something that made the battle a lot better.

Izuku: ok how about this if you guys beat my uncles then you will fight me at max power is that a deal.

Izuku said with his hand out.

Mirio:you sure you want us to fight your uncles we don't want to hurt them badly.

Izuku just smiled with a smoking cigar still in his mouth.

Izuku:oh trust me you will need to to fight me heck even my uncle kizaru beat 3 strong pirates and he is over 60 years old!

Mirio:really ok see you tomorrow bye

Izuku: bye and good luck (whispering) your gonna need it.

Robin: now that it's over time for some special training.
As robin said that with a seductive tone leaves izuku cowering in fear about him getting the THE ULTIMATE HEAVNLY SUCKING AND PERFECT BIG BOOTY B*TCHES.

And that will be it for chapter 4 and I hope you guys liked it it took a long time to do anyways I will be making chapter 5 soon see you later mates.