Chapter 5

Hello there my pirates we are here in chapter 5 of admiral deku man I just keep make more episodes oh well let's recap

Recap:we left off when izuku woke up with his harem covering his entire body and was having a hard time getting up so when he did get out of bed he was going to get food for him and the harem and smoothie told him he was told to only wear a towel around his waist so they can have a PLUS ULTRA ROUND 2 and when he was in the living room he saw the principal,his teacher's,and the big Three and that got awkward real quick so izuku went to the kitchen gave his harem their food,quickly put on his fleet admiral outfit on because of all his hard work today he was promoted to fleet admiral and was taken under akainu's wing and was explaining why he has 6 devil fruits and that his father is Blackbeard. Then nezu explained about who the big three are with nejire asking questions to izuku non stop getting izuku more pissed off then whitebeard after the death of ace until mirio stopped her and robin came in naked only covering the front of her body while the back is exposed not only calming izuku down but getting him flustered after they talked about mirio challenging izuku to see if quirks are better than devil fruits and haki so izuku told mirio if he and his friend beat his uncles then he would fight them so they agreed and left and then robin took izuku for some "special treatment" that got izuku shaking in his boots and before we start the battles will take place in each chapter one battle for each chapter and they will take place where the sports festival took place no let's set sail.

President mic:HELLLOOOO everybody we are here to see which power system is better haki and devil fruits or quirks now without further a do here we have the strongest students in ua the big three!

As the big three come on the stage waving at the audience smiling the crowd was roaring with cheers.

President Mic:Now for there first opponent he's tall,he's strong and he's in his 60s but can send you flying with a light imbued kick here is vice admiral kizaru!

As mic sad that the tunnel started to light up coming out was tiny balls of light then they all started to join together conjuring what looked humanoid and what form was none other then kizaru.

Ignore all that and just pretend he was reforming from the feet to all the way to the head.

Mic:now let's see if the big three can beat a man who is made of pure light ready...begin.

Image the fight but the supernovas are the big three and ignore the stuff that isn't fighting and pretend the kumas are kizaru but he just either counters or fazed through the attacks.

Mic:oh the big three are badly hurt and kizaru seems barely hurt at all is this the end for them.

Kizaru:I forfeit this is your win

Mirio:pants... what...but...why

Kizaru:if the battle keep on going then you would have lost and not fight my nephew so I forfeit but be warned my brothers are more of stronger then me and also take notes on the battles because izuku won't hold back.

With that the big three won but how will they do with the next vice admiral kuzan.