Chapter 8

Recap: the big three have passed the three admirals and now had to beat a opponent that was a master of haki but not only had not 1 not 2 and not 3 but 6 devil fruits 4 logias and 2 paramicias the second one being drum roll pls brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tssssshhhhh the mochi mochi no mi (awakened ver) and not only that but showed that power gap between the big three and the new fleet admiral by tilting the entire arena.

And they were in shock to see that izuku was this strong and that the gap between them is this huge after they lost Blackbeard izuku father the very man he wanted to kill for the rape of his mother but something was off his father wasn't smiling or anything he just had a neutral face and he new deep down he loves his father and just wants a normal family then after izuku's and mirio's clash of fist teach new the brothers want to kill him but he said something that surprised them he suggested that he and the admirals train the big three especially mirio so we go to left off let's set sail.

Akainu:so you want us admirals to help you train those kids and for what so you can show the world that your son is the perfect masterpiece you wanted.

Blackbeard:what no I just wanted someone to lead not only the marines but also the world showing them that they are in good hands but also show that those who do wrong will be teached a lesson. He said with his iconic smile finally returning to his face.

Inko:so...teach is there any thing else you want?

Blackbeard was trying to talk but all he did was stutter until they all heard izuku speak.

Izuku:you want to be apart of the family again don't you?

Izuku said with what surprised everyone was izuku had tears with a smile on his face.

Blackbeard:(sigh) you got me and this is not a trick I really want to be with my family and be a better man I know what I did was terrible to you guys but I just wanted someone to know someone to be with and someone to love and protect!

After Blackbeard said that he had the face of a father and husband to protect. The 3 admirals were huddled up discussing about Blackbeard. After a while they decided to give Blackbeard a second chance but if he messes it up then he is a dead man Blackbeard understood then he turned to his one and only son and izuku hugged him with the admirals izuku's harem and inko doing a family hug.
Now we go the the whole family going to the big three who are about to leave to train when that saw the family.

Mirio:oh hello sir and izuku's family including Blackbeard?

Blackbeard:yes i am izuku's father the pirate king Marshall D.Teach aka Blackbeard
ZEHAHAHAHAHA.

With Blackbeard laughing inko was blushing not only because her husband was back in her life but also remembers how his life made her always smile in the end she hugged teach like a lovely wife would do.

Nejire: so why are you guys here?

Kizaru: we are here to not only teach you how to use you devil fruits but to also we have someone to teach you guys haki so the next time you fight you guys fight izuku it will be on a island and the battle will be a the one that splits the heavens. What do you say?

The big three looked at each other for a while discussing about the offer.

Nejire:I don't maybe we should take the offer because we couldn't land a scratch on the fleet admiral let alone the other admirals so I say we take it.