Chapter 7

Recap:the big three just beat the 3 admirals with them being beat time and Time again with the admirals not taking any damage and telling them info about izuku telling them that he will do what they did. Now before we start izuku has two big tricks up his sleeve's and here's a hint And this is from Blackbeard.

Blackbeard:Zehahahaha I have the power to plunge the world into darkness and have te power to destroy the world with this I will rule the world and become king of the pirates ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA. now let's set sail my pirates.

Mic:now with the moment you all have been waiting for we have the team who won against the three admirals The big three.

The crowd roared with cheers with the big three waving at the crowd.

Mirio:now guys remember izuku has three devil fruits all three belong to the admirals so use what everything have in your arsenal and hit him as hard as you can got it.

Both nod then the crowd went dead silent as they see captain rank marines walk out izuku's tunnel which got the big three confused them they heard footsteps coming out then president mic said:

Mic:now the moment you all were waiting for we have the boy who can use three devil fruits is a master in the two sword style also a master in this technique called haki here we have the nephew of the three admiral husband of many wife's son of a dangerous pirate The new fleet admiral izuku D.midoriya.

Then after president mic said that the crowd erupted with cheers and shaking the whole stadium with the big three in shock to see that izuku has that much respect to the world as a fleet admiral.
Then izuku walked out with everyone cheering even harder izuku saw his uncles sitting on their vice admiral cheers his mom sitting with his harem seeing carrot looking a month pregnant (because she is a bunny mink) and in the shadow of the stadium he saw the man he despised the most with a passion he saw his father Marshall D.Teach Blackbeard with suspiciously n his iconic smile on his face he just has neutral face which confused izuku.

Mic:now without keeping you guys waiting let the battle begin!

As mic said that the big three rushes at izuku did something that got them to stop on their attack and be on guard.

Izuku:GREAT METEOR

Ignore the iceberg and pretend akainu is izuku in a fleet admiral outfit the giant magma fist explode and big magma fist's started to fall down.
The big three we're in shock to see this level of mastery of izuku and dodging all the magma fist and izuku started to be more violent.

Izuku:GREAT VOLCANO

Pretend ikanvo(I don't know how to spell his name),Luffy,and the random pirate was,mirio,nejire,and tamaki and the magma fist's are huge great eruption's
As the audience saw this they were jaw dropped to see humongous magma fist's falling from the sky and when hitting the ground would explode with big meteor going everywhere where causing massive damage to the ground.The big three were using everything they had in their arsenal it did some damage and then izuku said something that shocked every one except his family.

Izuku:I think it's time to show you my biggest weapons. That got the big three on guard.

Ignore whitebeards dead body(R.I.P The One piece G.O.A.T) and everything else and the big three did not get sucked in the black hole just got stuck in it and just replace Blackbeard with izuku using the yami yami and the gura gura on the big three.

Mic: oh what is this izuku has shown the world(yes this is live and broadcasting around the world.) that he has 5 devil fruits

Mirio:so are all those devil fruits a logia?

Izuku:no I have 6 devil fruits 4 logias and 2 paramecia (comment if you can guess what the other devil fruit is)but the yami yami doesn't have the intangible ability like other logias but I learned through out my life that this power my belong to my father and uncles aren't theirs but mine and mine to control now then let's see if you can withstand this.

as izuku said that he grabbed the very air the world breathes and pulled it down flipping the entire stadium (also forgot to mention the stadium is very huge so the commentary stand and the crowd aren't effected by this.)

Replace whitebeard with izuku and the Vic admiral with tamaki and imaging what whitebeard(Izuku) did but 10x bigger.
The big three was in shock to see that izuku was this power full and mirio the successor to almight(yes mirio will have one for all and he has full control of it just doesn't have the past users quirks)saw the gap of power,skill,and techniques between them

Mirio(thinking):so this is the full power of izuku I need to get stronger I need to be on the same level as him.

Mirio said to him self and with Blackbeard he saw that mirio need to be on izuku's level he did something that will probably kill him or have him be with his family again. So he walked to midoriya family and when they saw him they were surprised to not only see him here but also  see him without a smile then he spoke.

Blackbeard: ok I know you all hate me for what I did in the past but I am here to redeem myself first I think me and the admirals train the blonde haired boy down there.

Blackbeard said pointing at mirio fist clashes with izuku's tremor fist causing giant wind currents but after a while izuku won the battle with the big three knowing that they need to train and be on izuku's level.

That's it for chapter 7 bye my pirates.