Chapter 3

Recap: izuku explained who the girls were to his class and also told them how he met boa and Rebecca now we go to where we left off let's set sail my crew.

Izuku's pov:
After I explained on how I met boa,Rebecca, and the rest of the girls my class including my teacher was in shock.

Izuku: so any questions

Everyone including aizawa raised their hands so I answered their questions one by one

Mineta: where can I find Amazon lily

Boa kicked him hard in the head sending him flying

Mina:who is the tallest

Izuku: that would be smoothie.

I said pointing with my thumb behind me at a very tall white haired woman.

Smoothie:hi there I'm smoothie nice to met you.

She said as she picked me up off the couch to her her face kissing me leaving a big purple lipstick mark not just on my skin but on my admiral suit as well which I didn't mind.

Denki: so can a person have more than one devil fruit

Izuku:no only a person can have only one devil fruit the only people that have more devil fruits are me and Blackbeard.

Iida:midoriya who is this Blackbeard person?

Izuku:I'll tell you later any more questions

Aizawa:who are your uncles?

I point behind them to see the 3 men they saw earlier

Pretend akainu is in his fleet admiral outfit

Aizawa:I would like to know your names as well as devil fruits pls

Akainu:I am the fleet admiral akainu and I have the
magu magu no mi and watch your tone when you talk to us boy.

Akainu said giving aizawa a death stare that made even aizawa scared.

Aizawa: ok I'm sorry I just need to add this to midoriya file.

As soon as aizawa said that kizaru fired a beam of light at the papers then kuzan froze them and finally akainu grab it and burned it to ash aizawa was shocked.