Chapter 6

Recap: the big three pass the first admiral by him forfeiting also telling them that izuku will not hold back when they fight and told them that his two other brothers are stronger then him now that were caught up let's set sail.

Mic:now that we're back with the big three are at 100% we can start the next battle here we have the admiral that can rival his elders brother akainu he can freeze on entire ocean without getting frostbite here we have the second strongest admiral kuzan!

As mic said that the air began to become colder and colder then the people see kuzan walking out with the tunnel walls being turned to ice.

Kuzan:I will not go easy on you you only got pass kizaru because he doesn't care what happens.

The big three got into  their battle stances

Mic:now let's start 3...2...1...GGGGOOOOOOOO.
As mic said go the big three attack kuzan with everything they have but nothing fazes him then takmaki challenge kuzan to fight him alone and kuzan accepted.

Pretend that kuzan said "then I gonna have to knock ya out

Imagine luffy is tamaki
That battle was one sided but tamaki put up a good fight and tricked kuzan to land out of bounds winning the fight.

Kuzan:damn you tricked me well I guess you guys win but take caution when you face akainu he will show you three no mercy.

After kuzan said that he left.

Mic:and with that the big three gets to rest for the third fight see you in a bit.

After a while the big three rest until tamaki got better and so when tamaki came back they started playing what to do with akainu they seen that kizaru uses light kuzan uses ice so they think he can use smoke or fire and mirio saw when izuku got mad his fist started to emit flame and it was covered by this red and orangeish tint on his arms so when they were called they say akainu standing there menacingly when mic see go they saw akainu both his arms turn to magma raise both his fist and fired flame fists in the are then mirio spoke.

Mirio:so I was right you can use fire.

Akainu:your wrong a man named fire fist ace had a devil fruit that lets him become flame I have something that burns hotter.

Nejire:really and what's that?

Akainu :METEOR VOLCANO

Then the the big three heard something in the sky they looked up and saw giant magam fists falling from the sky.

The big three were dodging the best they could but with multiple magma fist's falling and akainu using hellhound they were fucked.

Pretend akainu is fighting mirio because nejire and tamaki got knocked out by the magma fist explosion but the damage wasn't severe ot them.
Mirio was on the ground and was trying to stand up but his mind it telling him to stop but his body saying GET YAY ASS UP!
Akainu was showing know acknowledgment on the out side but on the inside he was shocked this boy is strong maybe as strong as izuku he want to see how they deal with it so after after mirio got up he saw akainu raised his hand and said he forfeit because not only is Miro strong willed he also wants izuku to fight them but also wants them to learn the gap between each other.

That's it for chapter 6
See you tomorrow in chapter 7 bye my pirates.