Chapter 9

Hello my pirate crew I am here to saw that I have been doing a lot of things from school and school is so boring and I had to do a test but I'm done now so let's set sail my pirates.

Recap: the big three took Blackbeard and admirals offer to be trained by them but also by the dark king silver raiylegh he also showed them how to use how haki.

But also gave them devil fruits
Nejire:kilo kilo no mi
Tamaki:tori tori no mi model:falcon
Mirio:mera mera no mi

The big three were confused about how the don't get the same amount of devil fruits as izuku but Rayleigh explained that they don't have izuku's genetic code and if they ate another devil fruit then both fruits will fight for dominance killing the user from the inside and also show how izuku killed the man that killed ace.

(I changed it to where nine and afo yes him and nine are related with nine not knowing that magma is hotter than fire and luffy is shigaraki and yes nine,afo, and shigaraki are related) izuku explained the same thing about how villains are just failures and nine didn't like how izuku was talking about afo
And then Rayleigh showed the big three afo using whitebeard's devil fruit but since he was too old and weak to use it to the fullest and was killed by izuku

Ignore all that happened except for for izuku using hellhound on afo

Now let's go to where we left off we go to the big three of training their devil fruits (I don't want to do the haki training let's just say that nejire is only good at observation tamaki with armorment and mirio because why not with all three types of haki but at fishman island level of haki) nejire was training on how she can make her self heavy,tamaki was training on how to use his quirk and devil fruit at the same time and finally mirio was training on how to melt izuku's ice in an instant and make it hotter the izuku's magma and after 2 months they got the hang of their devil fruits so when they left the island they went to izuku's house to challenge him again now we go to izuku's pov.

IZUKU POV

I was just sitting in my room reading with Nami and boa sleeping on my shoulders when we heard a knock on the door knowing who it is i got up opened the door and saw the big three.

Mirio:it's been awhile since we fought hasn't fleet admiral.(also while the 2 month the world government ment promoted izuku as a member of the group) so can we have that rematch what did your uncle kizaru say...oh yea the battle that will split the heavens so what do you say?

Izuku:well first I am a part of the world government members and still a fleet admiral I am the first world fleet admiral that controls all fleets and don't think I didn't trained for 3 whole months (after the big three left izuku trained non stop and train when they were coming back) so if you want to have the match that will still the heavens then train for the next four months and we will fight in a replica of marineford war every hero and marine will fight in this war and this will do down as (ps the marineford war never happened so yeah) THE MARINEFORD WAR.

As izuku said that screaming at the top of his lungs every one was heard that in the next four months the world fleet admiral and the newly trained big three will have a war between the marines and the hero's and the battle will spirit the heavens.

Izuku:but there will be a twist.

Mirio: a twist?

Izuku: yes the hero's will be pirates and you guys objective is to save another pirate but if he is killed and all the hero's are knocked out then the marines are the victory but if you save the pirate,escape with the pirate on board and knock out all the marines me and my family included then the hero's win also I will start talking like my uncle akainu so prepare to hear harsh words and be ready to fight back "fire fist lemillion".

As izuku said the big three were shocked that the marines and the hero's will have a war but also has a objective so the big three accepted the condition they shook hands and left to train a and izuku did true hellish training he trained his haki to the point that izuku can fully see through the future can use ryuo and finally imbue conquers not only on his fist but also on his swords and devil fruits. (Also since izuku is a swordsman the these are his swords
Enmma

 (Also since izuku is a swordsman the these are his swordsEnmma

Shusui

So yeah back to the story) the big three trained like there was no tomorrow they were able to control there haki subconsciously and have mastered their devil fruits nejire was able to make her self light as a feather to sore through the sky and ta...

So yeah back to the story) the big three trained like there was no tomorrow they were able to control there haki subconsciously and have mastered their devil fruits nejire was able to make her self light as a feather to sore through the sky and tamaki was able to use his falcon fruit and quirk at the same time and mirio was able to make his flame flame fruit hotter than izuku but what they didn't know was izuku not only mastered his devil fruits but made his magma even hotter then the sun and burns even greater then ten sun's combined and his yami yami and gura gura can truly plunge the world into darkness and the can flip it upside down the hie hie no mi ice is now nearly indestructible and very hard to melt when it comes to the fire quirk users the mochi mochi no mi can turn any surface even water in to mochi and finally while training but also traveling around the world to get stronger he found the goro goro no mi, the Mythical Zoan Uo Uo no Mi, Model: Seiryu and the op devil fruit the hits hit o no mi model:????(I'll let you guess what the fruit is and will reveal it next chapter) the izuku starts laughing like his father.

Izuku: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY AFTER ALL THESES YEARS I FINALLY FOUND THE DEVIL FRUITS AND WILL WIN THE WAR THIS WILL TRULY BE THE BATTLE THAT SPLITS THE HEAVNS ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

after that izuku ate the fruits and felt their power and train awakening all three of them becoming even more stronger then before.

And with that I put an end to this chapter I hope you enjoyed it and will see you in the next chapter my pirates see in chapter ten.