Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Jiang Shuiyun didn't care about the reaction of those few people. After finishing the meal, he carried it upstairs, stood at the door of the room, knocked on the door, and then opened the door and entered.

    Yi Jinbai was still sitting on the chair, watching Jiang Shuiyun bring in the food, got up and cleaned up the table where the computer was placed in the room.

    "Let's go to the mall after we finish dinner? We also need to buy some new clothes, daily necessities, as well as your mobile phone and medicine."

    Jiang Shuiyun had seen this room just now. It has an independent bathroom. The furniture is all available, just a few daily necessities. In addition, Jiang Shuiyun glanced at the clothes on Yi Jinbai, and he should have bought some new clothes for Yi Jinbai.

    "You go, I won't go."

    Jiang Shuiyun looked at Yi Jinbai and lowered his head, only staring at the white rice in the bowl, knowing that now Yi Jinbai may still be alienated or even conflicted with him, after all, the hurt in the past It's true. In the past two days, it was unrealistic for Yi Jinbai to believe that he had changed as a person, but he still went to the mall.

    "You'd better go with me. I have no experience, and I don't know anything about buying these things. Maybe there will be something left behind. If you have to run again, wouldn't it be more troublesome?"

    What Jiang Shuiyun said was true, and more importantly, she didn't even know what size of clothes she was wearing now, let alone what kind of clothes she should buy for Yi Jinbai.

    After a little hesitation, Yi Jinbai nodded, and the two of them had agreed.

    Jiang Shuiyun had more smiles on his face, and from time to time he glanced at Yi Jinbai who was eating quietly.

    I have to say that Yi Jinbai has fair skin and delicate and cold facial features. Even among Omegas, she is considered to be a standout. I don't know how to cherish.

    "Is there something on my face?"

    Yi Jinbai's voice pulled back Jiang Shuiyun, who was intrigued for a while, and shook his head a little nervously, "No, I'm not looking at you...I'm thinking about what to do in the afternoon. Training them, I was a little ecstatic for a while." After

    explaining quite a bit of money here, Jiang Shuiyun lowered his head to eat seriously, not daring to look around, and of course he didn't see Yi Jinbai's slightly red face.

    After eating in exceptional silence, Jiang Shuiyun neatly packed the dishes, avoided Yi Jinbai's sight, and walked out with his things, "There seems to be a car for the team downstairs, I'll drive first, you can take a moment. Wait a minute, I'll pick you up."

    Jiang Shuiyun finally breathed a sigh of relief after going out the door, somewhat annoyed by the act of staring at the person just now, which was really impolite.

    Shaking his head, Jiang Shuiyun put the tableware and chopsticks in the kitchen, took the key from the location Xi Rong told her, and drove to the underground garage.

    Yi Jinbai moved her ankles to stand up. Basically, it was no big deal. She walked out slowly and carefully. She couldn't really let Jiang Shuiyun drive and run to the third floor to pick her up.

    Yi Jinbai was standing in front of the elevator waiting, Yaoyao Ling also hurried over and took a closer look at Yi Jinbai, "What a coincidence, we will be roommates from now on, my name is Yaoyao Ling, let's get to know him?"