Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    She stiffened, Jiang Shuiyun didn't even know where to put her hands, her heart almost jumped out of her chest, and the base of her tongue felt numb.

    Jiang Shuiyun took a step forward stiffly, but he didn't want to be hugged tighter by Yi Jinbai, so he could only tentatively try to awaken Yi Jinbai's sanity, "Jin Bai?"

    But this was obviously useless, Jiang Shuiyun didn't get it Yi Jinbai's response was to divert his attention as much as possible, looking at the phone that was about to die, "Stay away from Alpha, inject inhibitors?"

    Looking at the simple and clear solution above, Jiang Shuiyun frowned in embarrassment. So where is Yi Jinbai's inhibitor?

    Unlike Omega, which has a fixed susceptibility period every month, Alpha is only guided by Omega's pheromone or other subjective reasons for pheromone agitation, and the inhibitors of the two cannot be shared.

    Jiang Shuiyun closed his eyes and adjusted his breathing, first stabilized himself, then held the hand that Yi Jinbai was holding around his waist, took the person and sat down on the chair next to him, ready to feed Yi Jinbai some water, let him She was awake and asked where the inhibitor was.     It's drunk again, and it's a susceptible period. Yi Jinbai looks very different from normal, her whole body seems to be pink, her always reserved and clear eyes are misty, she stares at Jiang Shuiyun in a blur, and takes a sip of water. , the already rosy and full lips were stained with water droplets, and then he frowned reluctantly, and he refused to drink any more.     Making people lean in his arms, Jiang Shuiyun tried his best to focus his eyes on the water cup, "Jin Bai, you have to tell me where the inhibitor is."     The little water just now didn't help, Yi Jinbai lifted it up Her hand, like a child asking for candy, stubbornly hugged Jiang Shuiyun's neck, her hot cheeks rubbed against Jiang Shuiyun's face, the cool feeling made her sigh comfortably, and she was finally at peace.     Yi Jinbai felt comfortable, but Jiang Shuiyun was miserable. She drank all the water in the cup. She knew in her heart that something might happen if this continued.     The fingernails pinched the palm of his hand, and the pain allowed Jiang Shuiyun's rationality to prevail. Holding his breath, he bent over and hugged Yi Jinbai horizontally.

    One set of movements was completed in one go. Jiang Shuiyun looked at Yi Jinbai who was unable to move and was about to cry in grievance. He closed his eyes and forced himself to be ruthless. "Wait, Jin Bai, I will find the inhibitor soon."

    Controlling Yi Jinbai temporarily, Jiang Shuiyun opened the ventilation in the room to prevent the pheromone from getting stronger.

    Standing in the room and looking around, Jiang Shuiyun started rummaging through boxes and cabinets to find inhibitors. The key is that she didn't know what the inhibitors looked like in this world, so she could only use her mobile phone to find pictures.

    He opened the drawers one by one, but he still hadn't found the inhibitor. In the drawer of the bedside table, Jiang Shuiyun saw a stack of thick sheet music. The paper was very ordinary and could be bought at any outside store.     This should be Yi Jinbai's creation. Everyone has their own privacy. Jiang Shuiyun was not ready to move. He was about to close the drawer, but his hand stopped. She couldn't understand the music score, but just swept the top one She can understand the name of the song.     "The Nineteenth Layer of Hell"     "The destination of the violent, the end of the robbers, the rampagers should all be here, bringing their sins to death..."     Jiang Shuiyun froze for a moment, looking at Yi who was still trying to struggle on the bed Jin Bai understood who the lyrics were referring to.     Sure enough, the damage that was once so serious cannot be easily erased. Even if the surface is smooth and pressed hard, it will only rot and deteriorate in corners that no one can see.     Closing the drawer, Jiang Shuiyun looked directly at the damage caused by the original owner to Yi Jinbai for the first time, his feverish head cooled down completely, and he continued to look for the inhibitor.     Jiang Shuiyun finally found the inhibitor that Yi Jinbai bought in the corner of the closet, a tiny injection the size of a small fingernail, and stuck it at the back of Yi Jinbai's neck gland according to the user guide.     The effect of the inhibitor was very fast, Yi Jinbai's pheromone stopped spreading, and with the operation of the ventilation system, the fragrance just now almost disappeared.     Yi Jinbai gradually calmed down, closing his eyes as if he was asleep.