Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Mother Jiang looked at Jiang Shuiyun, "The time is not yet, you have to wait a moment. After the holographic plan is officially launched, you will naturally know."

    "Can't you tell me now?"

    Jiang Shuiyun did not know that he had already threatened Their personal safety is now, why can't they directly say who the other party is? What is there to hide?

    Jiang's father propped himself up and sat up, "Just tell her, sooner or later you have to know about this matter, she is not a child."

    Jiang's mother hesitated a little, "Accurately speaking, the other party is not a specific person. Or a company, but an organization, a mysterious and huge organization outside the country, they try to control all the most advanced technologies in the world, and monopolize them, they are lawless, although in our country they can't mess around, and they are a little restrained , But this time the process of developing holography was leaked, and they still attracted the group of jackals."

    "There is no way to solve it?" The

    enemy is in the dark, I am in the light, this situation is very unfavorable, Jiang Shuiyun frowned slightly, but he can't let it go. Do whatever the other party wants.

    "There is no good way for the time being, they are like loaches, it is difficult to trace their traces, and their backs are intricate, like bedbugs that can't be beaten, kill one and another, they don't care about human life, The huge economic supply chain is very tricky."

    This is the reason why Mother Jiang didn't want to tell Jiang Shuiyun, "We can't do anything about them, but fortunately their actions this time have also attracted the attention of the above, and the above action will cause a lot of damage to them. The deterrent power of the people, even if the problem cannot be completely solved, it can prevent them from turning up a big storm. Now, we have strengthened the security, and this kind of thing will not happen again."     Although it is only a delay, but once the holographic When the technology is completely mature, when the holographic era can truly be opened, their conspiracy will naturally be self-defeating, and they will not continue to stumble.     Jiang Shuiyun understood what Jiang mother meant, and it is indeed the best way to look at it this way.

    Just as the two had just finished talking, Jiang Shuiyun's cell phone rang, and he glanced at it, Yi Jinbai called, "You guys rest first, I'll go out to answer a call."

    In the hospital corridor, Jiang Shuiyun glanced at There were bodyguards standing at the door, and after walking a little further, they     answered the phone, "Jin Bai, what's the matter?"

    "I heard that President Shen said that you had an accident. How are you now?"

Even with a little cry, it should be frightened.

    "Nothing, nothing," Jiang Shuiyun didn't expect Yi Jinbai to be so well informed, soothing her emotions and changing the subject, "Aren't you busy recording songs?"

    "I've already returned to City A, today On the morning flight, I wanted to surprise you, but when I got to the door, I happened to meet Mr. Shen. He told me that you, Chairman Jiang and Mrs. Jiang had a car accident. They are in the hospital and cannot be visited. I can only try to give You call."

    Jiang Shuiyun knew why Yi Jinbai was crying, and when the bell rang, this silly girl didn't know what possibility was in her head.

    "I'm really fine. I didn't let them visit because it was to protect everyone's safety. No one was hurt. I'll go back right away. Don't worry, is Shen Yunyi next to you now? Tell him, let him not mess up, let's be a little bit. Nothing happened."