Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    "Captain, is this all true? It's unbelievable. It's so insidious that these big companies can actually do these things."

    After reading the news on the Internet, Viper looked at Jiang Shuiyun next to him, "But Fortunately, bad luck turns into good luck, Captain, you don’t have to be scolded online now.”

    “Captain, can you reveal some insider information? Before Jiang He Group was almost forced to go bankrupt, did you pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger? Now start the Jedi counterattack, and then kill the Quartet and return to the peak?!"

    Killing Apostle was also shocked after reading the hot search, mysteriously leaning next to Jiang Shuiyun, quite guessing, completely taking this as a counterattack. Novel script.

    Jiang Shuiyun shook his head, "There's really nothing to reveal, I don't know anything earlier than you guys."

    "But Captain, you are the heir of the Jianghe Group, and the announcement of the Jianghe Group said that after this matter is over, they will Appeal against the case involving infringement of intellectual property rights of others by Chairman Jiang and the chairman's wife. Captain, these are your parents, and once their innocence is proved, the Jiang family will be unsealed, and you will be the Jiang family again, captain. Miss!"

    Jiaoyang held his mobile phone for unknown reasons, looked at the latest announcement from Jianghe Group, and repeated it to Jiang Shuiyun.

    As soon as Jiaoyang's voice fell, everyone's originally happy smiles froze for a while. Yaoyao Ling looked at the news on his mobile phone, and then looked at Jiang Shuiyun, "Captain, do you still play games?"

    When Jiang Shuiyun came, They knew Jiang Shuiyun's situation. Now that the Jiang family was about to turn over, Jiang Shuiyun didn't need to stay here to train and play games.

    Before Jiang Shuiyun spoke, Jianmang, who already knew everything, stopped the topic, "Do you still want to win the championship? Go to training."

    Jianmang took several people away without even taking a break. Start training directly, but a few people are a little silent, in the end is Jiaoyang younger, can't help but ask.

    "Brother Jianmang, is the captain really leaving?"

    "Even if the captain really leaves, he will definitely lead us to the championship before leaving. We are all cheered up. Are we children? Can't we continue without the captain's game? We are so weak, only Can I rely on the captain?"

    Jianmang asked in a deep voice, looking at the few people with their heads downcast.

    "Of course not!" The poisonous snake was the first to retort, and several people also understood that everyone has their own way, and Jiang Shuiyun has a way to go. They can be reluctant, but after reluctance, they should cherish the last time together The time of struggle, use the best results to say a perfect goodbye, and then continue to work harder on the road that you love.

    Jiang Shuiyun saw the serious training of several people, and knew that Jianmang had already dealt with this matter and did not bother them in the past. Jiang Shuiyun went upstairs to go back to the room, taking advantage of the current time, she still had unfinished work. .     Moving his fingers, Jiang Shuiyun turned on the computer and continued. It was not easy to prove that the evidence provided by the other party was wrong on the basis of the existing theory and system.     Rubbing his astringent eyes, three or four hours passed before he knew it. Jiang Shuiyun leaned on the back of his chair to rest for a while, but an idea suddenly appeared in his mind, if the other party's evidence was not stolen by them. What about the past?     From the beginning, Jiang Shuiyun thought that the other party took the Jangho Group because the data of the Jangho Group did exist, which gave Jiang Shuiyun a preconceived idea, but now, there are still a few doubts.     First of all, the time when the other party produced the evidence was indeed earlier than the time when the Jangho Group’s materials existed. Second, this is the most important secret of the Jangho Group. People, except for Jiang's father and mother, Fu Xian may be the only one left. As for other people who may also have access to some information, it is impossible for them to have access to this most primitive part.     Speaking of 10000 and 10000, the key is that they all have access to these materials, so why steal this most difficult to steal and relatively less valuable point?     It's weird, unless they were thinking the wrong way from the start.