Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Shen Yunyi nodded in agreement, took a deep breath, and started the car.

    Shen Yunyi's work has always been thorough and watertight, even this time, the surrounding has been dealt with. Jiang Shuiyun and Shen Yunyi entered through the back door of the clubhouse and went straight to Li Rushan's room without any obstruction. Don't think.

    There was only Jiang Shuiyun, Shen Yunyi and Li Rushan in the room. Shen Yunyi glanced at Jiang Shuiyun and patted Li Rushan on the bed. Li Rushan moved impatiently and patted Shen Yunyi's hand away, "Stop making trouble.

    " Ah."

    Shen Yunyi wiped his hands on Li Rushan's clothes in disgust, and was about to pull him up by his collar.

    Jiang Shuiyun walked over, and the two put Li Rushan on the chair, then Jiang Shuiyun took out Li Rushan's own tie and let Shen Yunyi squeeze Li Rushan's mouth, so as not to wake up and yell.

    Taking advantage of this time, Jiang Shuiyun wrapped a towel and opened the small refrigerator next to him, took out a bottle of iced drink, opened it and poured it on Li Rushan's face.

    The cold water was poured on his face, which made Li Rushan sober up, "Woo!" When

    Li Rushan shook off the drink on his face, he saw Shen Yunyi and Jiang Shuiyun in front of him. Neck looked towards the door, but it was clear that there were only three of them in the room.

    "Don't look at it, I have already cleaned it up here."

    Shen Yunyi stood beside him with his arms crossed, smilingly looking at Li Rushan who was about to cry, quenching his hopes, "woohoo

    !"

    Li Rushan's hand was used The towel was tied behind the chair, and he couldn't speak. He could only look at the two of them in fear, trying to beg for mercy inarticulately.

    "Don't yell, I have bad ears. I'll explain it later. You can still get out of here today, you know?"

    Shen Yunyi patted Li Rushan's face in a very assertive manner, and after seeing Li Rushan nodded hastily, he untied the tie in his mouth.

    "I'll explain everything, I admit that I was blinded by lard before, and Wang Qingwen. The last time I met Miss, we were impulsive, we were reckless, we deserved the beating, we shouldn't Later, in revenge, when I saw that the eldest lady’s black material appeared on the Internet, I hired water and arms to add fuel to the fire. I went back and immediately spent money to remove all those entries, and found another person to return the eldest lady’s innocence, and I will no longer dare!”

    Li Rushan His courage was really small, and without waiting for Jiang Shuiyun and Shen Yunyi to speak, he immediately told everything he had done. He thought that Jiang Shuiyun came to him because of this.

    Jiang Shuiyun raised his eyebrows slightly, "What else?"

    "I really don't have it anymore, both of us are the kind of thieves who are not thirsty, plus Miss, you left me with too much shadow last time. I do n't dare to do anything else."

    If Li Rushan could raise his hand, he would have already started to swear to God.

    Jiang Shuiyun also felt that they had nothing else to do. After all, the two of them were still young, and they didn't have the right jobs, so they basically had no right to speak in the family, and they didn't have the ability to make small moves.

    The windfall question was almost over, Jiang Shuiyun leaned on the bar next to him and turned on his mobile phone, "Look at these two people, do you look familiar?"