Communication is important in relationship part-2

When he was about to explode with wild thoughts of his suddenly missing husband in the middle of the night, then a bulb of realisation glows  in his head with that he dashed to the terrace, and there he is his kong,

( Imagine something like this) kong's favourite place in house which was personally designed by himself.

Arthit stayed near the door with heavy breathing and he  was about to take a step towards his husband who is laying in the bed facing the other side

Before that he smelled his shirt, it stinks he spun around and went to take bath,( you see kong is a clean freak, arthit doesn't want to rile him up again...)

After taking a bath he slowly made his way towards his sleeping husband, who is still unaware of others'presence.

Arthit slowly snuggled in kong's back like a big spoon around him.

Kong flinched with sudden contact, he swat away his husband's hand which made way towards his waist and was about to get up to move but arthit was fast enough to pull him down, and hugged him tight from the back. Kong struggled in his embrace.

"LET ME GO!!!"...kong said while hitting arthit hand. kong doesn't use p which means he is beyond angry arthit thought.

(author: Hey!! arthit you better start taming your furious lion or else he will eat you alive.
Arthit: errr....i am going to kill you one of these days, if not you i wont  be in this situation.
Author just shrugged and went out.
Arthit: hey!! Wait !!! BRIGHTY Where the hell are you going??? Tell me the way idiot!!! Hey!!you.. WAIT !!!BITCH!
She runs away to save her life.)

Kong hits were weak and the sound of sobbing became prominent, arthit panicked and turned kong towards him in embrace and hugged him tight against his chest and whispered sweet things and apologized in between.

Kong who turned without protest , cried his heart out.

After the air between them calmed, arthit was the one to break the silence,

Arthit: I am so sorry kong, seriously i should have listened to you... please forgive me!! Please na please!! said while holding him tight.

Kong didn't say anything for a while then he asked,
Kong: p when was the last time you made love to me?
Arthit: kong what are y...
Kong stopped arthit by placing his palm in his mouth.
Kong: shhh... just answer me
While letting out a sigh arthit answered,
Arthit: last week

Kong shakes his head while removing  himself from the embrace when arthit protested he assured him by patting his hand and sat up to continue
Kong action made arthit to do the same, they sat facing each other.

Kong: No p I am not asking about your stress relieving sex, i am talking about actual "making love thing".
Arthit: kong!! What is the diffe....

Kong interrupted and said
Kong: there is a difference p....there is..  you will not understand me if you don't answer the question. In recent days the communication between us has reduced. We used to talk a lot you know right p, about everything and anything... Kong bitter laughed and said nowadays you started to use me as a stress relieving object.