Hey!!! It's a different story this time.part 2(femdom)

CHAPTER-2

What actually happened inside was......

While drinking almond milk, then talked about random things, more like Nam was questioning and kong was answering.

kong collected the cups to wash and move out towards the kitchen to keep it in the sink, Nam was looking around to find the next compatible item of topic to prolong her conversation with kong, because she is still not willing to leave the beautiful omega yet.

So she made her way towards kong who is standing near the sink with his back to Nam. She moved closer, kong who still didn't sense her presence suddenly turned around which made both of them tramble with a close proximity. Nam steadied kong by holding his small waist.

(Imagine something like this)

Within seconds, Nam started to feel the heat creep through her system due to the sweet fragrance that is coming from a beautiful omega whose eyes widened with the position and too frozen to react in her arms.

Nam wants to laugh at the fear morphed face, but she has bigger problems in her hands that need her very attention.

Kong slowly pushed her after recovery from the shock, and was about to apologise after a little inner talk with himself but he was jerked from thought with a thud sound from his door only to see Nam leaving in a great hurry.

He wanted to stop the other and ask what happened but he didn't do it. He simply shrugged with a pout before continuing his work.

That's how Nam run from there to control herself, end up panting near her car, after a while when her breath turn to normal she gave one look the Kong's window and moved out from there, not before making a mental note to apologise to the other tomorrow for her behaviour.

Arthit wants to check on the kong, at the same time he wants to follow Nam......he opted for the second choice when he noticed the window light of the room which he guessed to be Kong's goes off.

He simply followed Nam to make sure she made it home safe before leaving to his.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The next week went with a dazz....

Everyone was busy with the upcoming stall events in university. Each department took a role in making stall events well organised to make it welcomed by common people.

Yes! Common people are allowed for the stall events in their university.

The engineering department took the role of organising. The seniors and juniors all worked together to make their department the best.

Separate groups with both seniors and juniors are arranged for every work, so Nam and kong are unable to meet each other throughout the week.(they are different groups)