Hey!!! It's a different story this time.part 1(femdom)

It's sotus Au in omegaverse.

Things to know before reading.

Alpha arthit and omega kong.(in this au female alpha are similar to males in this universe)

★Male or female alpha only able to procreate with omega male or female.beta males with beta females.

★ male alpha and female alpha are treated equally and feared equally.

★The Female alpha is similar to males. They have tall and well built bodies.
(Imagine Namathan as such one.)

★ Omega males are similar to Omega
females.They will have nice curves, short, cute and soft bodies.( In other words it's best for cuddling)( Imagine kongpob and aim as such one)

★ Mate is found when an omega meets their alpha During heat without heat suppressor pills. complementary eye colour change of the pair is the signal.

CHAPTER-1

"I don't know why you hate that omega, this much?" Knot asked.

Arthit doesn't answer him, but stares with so much anger at a beautiful omega male in the opposite table who is laughing with friends and his arthit's one side love.

Flask back

It all started with the entry of the first year. Arthit (alpha), Knot(alpha), Prem(beta), Bright (alpha), toota(omega), Namathan (alpha), Jay(beta) are the seniors of the engineering department and also hazers.

Arthit is the head hazer and Nam is the second in command, others follow the suit.

They train the first year for the first three months to survive for the next four years in university and in society.

The training will include physical activities, and socialize activities. This happens to all freshers in their department.

(Imagine the same sotus story of kong standing up against arthit during the meetings and calling him wife and also that signature incident.) The difference is that.... Arthit and Kong didn't fall in love with each other instead Nam fell in love with kong.

And it goes like....
Arthit and his gang are friends from middle school. Nam is arthit's long time one side first love. Arthit never developed the courage to express his love to nam.( No one in his gang knows about his feelings.)

Nam fell for the beautiful omega and started hitting on him. But he is as usual oblivious to her attempts. Arthit can't tolerate this, he already hates the junior for humiliation he faced and this just adds up to the case.

This has happened so far, Let's get into the present, shall we?

After getting no response from arthit, knot started to pack his things to move for the next class.

He just picked his bag in one hand and held arthit in the elbows with the other to drag him out of the canteen.

"Hey!! Nam why don't you confess to him already and claim him na???" Sammy Nam's beta asked her once the junior gang left for the class.

"He is different from others!! Sam, i really like him a lot...i don't want to scare him with overwhelming actions of mine in the name of confession."

"I need to capture his eyes first followed by his heart before confessing to him....."said in a dreamy express staring at the direction where kong left.

With a heavy sigh she turned towards Sammy and said "you will not understand all this" and Nam packed her things to move out leaving his beta in confusion.

"Hey!!!Nam ...wait!!! Oiii... YOU...."Sammy ran behind Nam with her half done plate of food.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★