Chapter 14 ..

Mani POV
As I was getting ready for my date , I realized I left my purse that goes with my outfit at my house . I mentally rolled my eyes and asked Jada to drop me off over there and Jay would just pick me up from there . " You sure it's a good idea to go back over there ? " she asked me . I just shrugged and she let it go , knowing how I am . Once I made it to my house I used my key and walked in and there she was , sitting on the couch with that nasty ass smelling cigarette .

" And just where the hell has your fast ass been ? " my mother asked me . I stood there and rolled my eyes . It's literally always something with her . We literally just got back on good terms nd here she is fckin wimme .

" Ma ian even doin nun , why u always starting wimme ? " I said while walking to my room . I heard her house slippers indicating she was more than likely following me . " Girl I am your mother , you will not disrespect me ! " she yelled at me then pushed me . She pushed me so hard i fell and broke the glass table in the hallway . It seems like she aims for me to break glass , I literally always find a way to fall into it . But at this point it's nothing im not used to .

When I fell , I hit my head on the wooden part of the table . fuck , this bitch done over did it na , I thought to myself . She was still talking to me but every thing was muffled . My vision was blurry and I felt disoriented . I felt something wet hit my back and felt the back of my head , fck , im bleeding .

I past out shortly after , I don't remember anything else but waking up in the hospital room hooked up to all these damn machines . I hate being in hospitals , I've never had a good experience being in one . The monitors started to beat rapidly as my anxiety was starting to get worse . " Mani , baby you gotta calm down for me , please . " I looked over and saw Jay looking at me . He looked as if he was scared of losing me , not him actually caring , PERIOD .

My heart rate started to come down as I calmed down and seen his face . " How did you know I was here ? How did I get here ? What happened to me ? Where is- , " he cut me off by softly kissing my lips as I started to ramble . " Don't worry bout allat right now . You suffered from a minor concussion so they gon keep you here for another day just to observe you . " I just looked at him . The way he calms me down from doing the bare minimum makes my stomach do backflips . Bitch you ain nobody special to him , man the fuck up . He just using you Armani . He waiting for Ciara anyways , she not as fat or dark as you .

A tear slipped down my face and I didn't notice until I heard him sigh and wipe my face . " Armani Amour , you crying again while you lookin off in space . what's going on with you ? " he asked me . I just shook my head because honestly , he isn't ready for that part of my story yet . nobody was .
" I guess this means our date is postponed huh ?" I said with a small chuckle . He just started slightly smiling shaking his head . Just then , the one person I did not want to see right now walked in . " So this who yo li fast ass been with ? I should have known you was gone be a hoe . Ever since what tht other boy did you-" , I cut her off . " Why is it that you criticize me so hard ? You never once ask me how I am mentally after that incident . All you do is talk about me to other people , not to mention YOU'RE THE FUCKING REASON IM IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW . I'll be out of your hair by the end of the month , you won't have to worry about me anymore . You just make sure u take care of my brother " .

She just stared at me in utter shock . I looked over to see Jay's face very confused , probably by my statement about the incident . I'll tell him about it later , if we make it that far . Someone knocked on the door , it was a nurse coming to check on me . Except it was Ciara , the one miserable bitch that's always fucking with me . How the fuck is she a nurse with this type of attitude , I thought to myself .

__________________________________

ts assssss , bu anywaysss heyyy . ima start bck writing again I guess ..