Chapter 6

Tonight was going to be a night to go down in the books. I was going to get drunk and dance the night away. With all the stress from school and my job, tonight was much needed. When I arrived at Iany's house, only Iany, Jarriona, and Katija was there. I said hey and hugged all of them and we talked until the others arrived.

Time felt as if it was going by a little too fast. It was currently 6:03 and the party started at 8. That didn't leave much time to get ready and get there on time, or on time to be fashionably late. I decided to be comfortable but still cute. I'm not really the type to show my skin that much, and since this was just a house party, I didn't want to do too much. I decided to wear a pink dress that showed my shape and some black shoes. I straightened my hair bone straight, did a natural face and was ready to go.

Jarriona wore a pink all into one suit, with a natural face and some shoes to match. Iany wore a tan long sleeve big shirt with black biker tights and some yeezy's to match with a natural beat. Lay wore a pink bodysuit, a pink jacket, and some white shoes with a natural beat. Katija wore a yellow plaid zip up shirt with some white high waisted pants nd some white shoes. Jada wore a light green long sleeve off the shoulder shirt with a short denim skirt and her vans to match. Skylah wore a bra type shirt, some blue jean shorts, and black reebok shoes. We all piled in Jarriona's Range Rover and headed to where the party was held.

As soon as we arrived, my stomach started to turn. No i'm not no weak bitch but I am a shy bitch. We got out of the car and when we walked in you could smell the weed and smell of sex as soon as you hit the door. The music was lit asf and you could see the drinks everywhere. I went to grab me a drink then I sat down.

(Jay POV)

I heard about this li party shit they was having because spring break was here. You know what that means, freaky bitches everywhere, so I had to come check it out. I walk up ina place and I smelled weed as soon as I walked in, and it wasn't the good kind. It was this cheap shit, but I expected it since these were amateurs. I started scanning the room to see where the action was and I thought my eyes were fucking with a nigga. I seen ole girl from Target sitting on the couch drinking by herself.

I damn sure wasn't lettin no other nigga try and talk to her so I walked over there and took a seat on side of her. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes. "You stalking me now?", she asked rolling her eyes again. "Aye ma, you keep rolling them eyes I might have to show you a real reason for them bitches to be rolling", I said with a smirk. She got up and walked to the bar where the drinks were and I followed her. "Don't fucking walk away from me while i'm talking to you" I said and this bitch had the nerve to tell me, "I was done hearing you talk. Now if you'll excuse me, Ion really care if you don't, I have to find my friends."

As she walked away I couldn't help but notice her outfit. It showed her shape just right. She wasn't the thickest bitch but she was fine. That pink is really working a nigga, might have to slide it off of her tonight.

(Mani POV)

I walked away from that nigga not knowing who the fuck he thought he thought he was. I walked up to Jarriona and she was talkin to some lightskin boy with tattoos all over him. She noticed me and started smirking and asked, "And who was that you were talking to  Mani?" I rolled my eyes and told her, "Girl nobody important. Wea the rest of the hoes at?" Before she could answer, my song Ride or Die by Megan thee Stallion started playing and I ran to where everyone was and started throwing my ass back. It might not be big but baby I can make it move.

As I was twerking, I heard my friends hyping me up, only making me throw it harder. I felt someone get behind me, but I didn't care. I wanted to have fun and that's exactly what I'm doing. When the song ended I turned around to see this nigga behind me. I decided to tease him just a little, being that Slow Grind Remix was playing. That's exactly what I did, he was slowly grinding on me and I was slowly moving my hips to the song. I turned around when the song ended and just looked at him. He was dressed pretty nice, he had on a black Balenciaga shirt, some black ripped pants and some Balenciaga shoes to match.

I started rubbing on his chest, and at that point I realized the liquor was starting to take over me. He whispered in my ear, "Damn you was throwing that ass back, might have to throw it back with no close on for me babygirl." I started smiling and chuckling while he grabbed my waist and pulled me close. He kept whispering little things in my ear, turning a bitch on. If I had no respect for myself I'd do him right here at this party. But, I'm not a hoe, I'm a virgin, and he'll think of me as someone to give it up easily and Ian with that. I let him finish then I got out of his hold and sat down the rest of the party.

The party was now ending and I was about to go with my friends out the door when I felt someone pull me into one of the rooms. I was about to start fighting until I realized it was Jay. "Boy what the hell, you scared a bitch and shit. You can't be doing that!" I said and slapped his chest. Damn it's hard, I said in my head. He started chuckling and he said he just wanted my number. I told him that he'd have to do more than dance with me to get it so I gave him my ig, and was about to walk out until I felt a stinging sensation on my ass.

I turned around quickly to hit him but he kissed me. My body was saying yasssss bitch but my mind was saying oh noooo gtf. I just couldn't pull away, so after about 3 seconds I kissed back. He started to choke me a little, and I could feel me starting to drip in between my legs. He grabbed my ass, and went to my neck. I let one small moan slip from my lips and he kissed my lips one last time before saying, "Say less."

I stood there in a trance wondering what the fuck just happened. What the hell did I just get my horny ass into?

 What the hell did I just get my horny ass into?

Their outfits ^

Their outfits ^