Chapter 5

chapter 5

(Mani POV)

I just don't understand what I did Tammy. I always brought home good grades. I was varsity on the volleyball team since 7th grade. I was never too much of a handful ass a child. Of course I got into mischief, but what child didn't? I remember the day it all started, when my dad asked for a divorce ..

<<< Flashback >>>
"Jermaine, baby I don't understand why you're doing this! I've been nothing but a good wife to you and your stupid ass kids!!", I heard my mom yell. "That's it right there Tammy! Stop calling them "my kids" and "stupid" because they're YOURS TOO! I just don't understand you Tam, ever since u had Armani, you've been different. You don't cook anymore, you don't clean, and to top the shit off, YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME!", my dad screamed .

"I can't keep living like this anymore. Tammy I love you, or at least the person I met in high school, yea I loved her. I just don't know who I'm looking at anymore. Im filing for divorce, I won't take the kids from you. I will still be in my kids life because the problems we have? It has nothing to do with my babies. Goodbye Tammy." My dad said

"ARMANI DIOR DAVIS GET YOUR STUPID ASS HERE RIGHT GODDAMN NOW!!", my mom yelled. I ran out of my room to see her holding a bottle of Hennessy in her hand, only half of the bottle was full. "Yes ma'am ?", I said once I made it into the living room where she was. "Your little ugly ass told ya daddy about my friends coming in here didn't you?", she questioned me while giving me a weird look. "No- no ma'am I didn't, I didn't want you to punish me again", I said with a tear slipping.

"This is all your fault. God why'd you have to give me this sorry ass excuse for a daughter? Why couldn't I of had a much prettier one? That's okay tho.." she said caressing my wet cheeks from me crying. "She's gonna learn her lesson one way or another." she finished and before I could figure out what was going on, I was punched to the ground.

After the punching stopped, I was stomped on, beat with a belt. After she was done tormenting me, I thought it was the ending. I thought she had got enough of my screams. I was wrong, so VERY wrong.

She left the room and came back with the iron. She burned me and after that, she threw things at me. After she was done with that, she said she would run me some bath water. I got up and I thought she was trying to be nice to me. I was wrong AGAIN! I was forced to sit in a hot tub and was told not to get up. While taking an extremely painful bath, she sat and watched me cry and she laughed. While she was laughing I noticed she had another bottle of liquor, Vodka.
After I was done, I was sent to be with no food. That night was the hardest night of my life, at the time. I wondered all night what I did to deserve this. I didn't even tell my dad about her "friends".

I should have told my dad about how "Mr. Jack" would stare at me hungrily everytime he came over. I should have told my dad about how "Mr. Mark" would sit next to me on purpose and touch me inappropriately. I should have told me dad how I caught "Mr. Edwards" watching me sleep. I should have told my dad about the worse one of them all.

"Mr. Johnson" was by far the worst of my mother's friends. He came into my room one day while Tammy was showering. He would always come into my room barely clothed. This time, he decided he wants to touch himself. He tells me how beautiful I am, how fine I am, and how any boy would be lucky to have me. Then I noticed he started to move his boxers. He pulled his, what I now know is a dick, through his opening in his boxers and started to rub it backwards and forth while staring at me. He told me, "Let's play a game. It's called suck the lollipop until it creams." He started to move closer to me and I screamed no over and over again.

I screamed so much that my throat was starting to hurt. He started to laugh devilishly and move closer towards me. I grabbed my lamp and hit him with it and he was laid across my floor. I ran into my mother's room and told her what happened. She had the nerve to tell me, "It's your fault. If your wouldn't walk around the house half naked", which I don't, "he wouldn't have came onto you." She went to my room, and somehow someway got rid of him.

After that, she gave me another punishment because she "lost a very good friend of hers."

<<< Flashback over >>>

I shook that thought out of my head, wiped my tears away, and continued on to Iany's house. Tonight was going to be the best night of my life, and I'm sure my girls will make sure of that. I don't want to worry about anything except getting too drunk and not remembering what happened.