Chapter 3

I made it home at about 3:15, since school let's out at 3. As soon as I walked through the door, I was hit with some bs. Tammy was obviously drunk and the house looked like a tornado had came through it. "Wea yo hoe ass been all day, it's Sunday and you just now coming home at 8?" my mother asked me. "Ma today is Monday and it's 3:15. Don't start today, I can't be late for my shift" I told her.
   I went to my room and took a quick, hot shower. After 15 minutes I was done, but I had to hurry . My shift starts at 3:50 and it's 3:30. I quickly put on my a gingham lotion and perfume from bath and body works, slipped on my uniform, and left the house at 3:38
It took me about 10 minutes to arrive, since it's not that far from my house. When I arrived, the time was 3:48 and I clocked in. I greeted everyone and got to work at my register. After about 5 hours, it was time for my lunch break. I went to the Starbucks that was in Target and got a pink drink and 2 cake pops since I ate before I left my house. I was scrolling through my phone and I randomly looked up and seen the finest boy I have ever seen in my life. He stood about 5'9, kind of brownskin, and tattoos everywhere. I guess I was staring for a while because he was now, walking towards me. I finished my drink and threw it away. He approached me and I was so busy in a daze that ian realize he was talking to me.
( Jay POV)
I seen shawty looking at me and me being the nigga I am, I decided to approach her. Shawty was bad as hell, I had to go holla at her. When I approached her I simply said, "hey li mama, watcha name is?". I'm guessing she was ina trance or some shit cause she ain respond. I waved my hand in front of her face and she snapped. This bitch had the nerve to tell me, "Nigga I don't know you, so don't be puttin yo hands in my face." She mugged me hard asb and walked off to her register. I stood there shocked, li mama ain seem like the type to flip ona nigga. She seemed quiet but it was something about her that had me interested. We will soon be intouch, she just don't know it yet.
(Mani POV)
This nigga done lost his everlasting mind. Ion know wea he from, but ion play that shit at all. I got back to my register and here this nigga come again with some chips and a body armor, so I rolled my eyes. "Li mama ian getcha name" he asked me licking his lips and putting his stuff on the counter. I rolled my eyes again and said, "You ain't getting it. That ain how you ask for it my nigga." He had the nerve to tell me, "Aye watch who you talkin to, ian one of these li niggas from 'round here." I looked at him with a straight face, chuckled, and replied, "And ian one of these li bitches that be drooling over you. You don't faze me at all. For all I care... you can get ran over and I still wouldn't gaf." I finished checking him out, handed him his things and told him the price. He handed me a $50 bill. I gave him his change and receipt and he mugged me before walking out. Nigga had me fucked up, think he gon disrespect me and get away with it? HA! Ion ever wanna see him again, even if he is the finest thing walking on this Earth. No nigga will ever disrespect me and think he got a chance, and that's on mf periodt.