Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Armani. Armani Amour Davis. Im brownskin, about 5'6, and I have a pretty decent shape. Im tall so I have legs, I have thick thighs, decent amount of ass, big titties, and a little bit stomach, not that much though. I'm sixteen years old and i'm what people call, "a nerd." I wear glasses, I read books all the time, and I just recently got my braces. I attend Atlanta high school and I play volleyball and run track. I have a little brother named Lucas. Lucas is 13 years old, but he's an asshole. Lucas is my mom's favorite child and she treats him so much better than me. You see, my mother, Tammy, is a little bipolar. Some days she treats me right and some days it's a totally different story.
   My mom is brownskin, about 5'3, and very thick. Don't get me wrong I love her with all my heart, I just wish she would treat me better. My dad's name is Jermaine. My parents met when my mom was 18 and my dad was 20. My parents separated when I was only 10 years old, and that's when I became distant from everyone. It broke me, but later on I learned to deal with it. My dad is still in my life, so don't think he isn't. My dad is brownskin and about 6'1. My dad did get remarried and I love my stepmom. She treats me like I'm her own. From my dad, I gained a little sister, Madison Dior Davis. I love Maddie with all my heart, and she's a split image of me. She's 5 currently and has an attitude out of this world. Anyways back to me, although I'm a nerd, I'm not the one to be fucked with. I've never had a boyfriend, but i'm okay with that because these niggas ain't worth my time. No i'm not cocky but I know my worth.
   My life is not the best but i'm learning to work with what I have. I don't live on the best side of Atlanta, ima keep it a stack I live in the hood. It's nothing but a bunch of wanna be thugs and hoes where I live. I live in a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. My room used to be pink but it has been redone a bunch of times because of Tammy. Tammy likes to blame me for all her problems and beat me when she's drunk. I'll never put my hands on my mother but sometimes, that bitch me testing my patience. One night, one of her niggas decided he wanted to try some funny business with me and I wasn't having it so I sorta hit him with the silver bat I have. When my mom found out what I did, she starting throwing my books at me, she flipped the little chair I had in my room, just created a whole mess. Then afterwards she told me let's go to the store 😐. Like bitch are you serious ? But I got in anyways and while I was walking, this bitch had the nerve to try and hit me with her car! I shook it off and just went back to my room and I cried. I cried because she always puts someone above me, like I'm not good enough for her. I just wish I lived a normal life, with a normal mother. A girl can only dream so much tho, right?