Planet of the Ood (Part 2)

Doctor, Donna and Lorelai ran out of the shipping crate and sprinted through the building. Dodging past the other crates to get to an exit.

The Doctor ran right past a door while Lorelai slid to a stop in front of it with Donna behind her. "Dad! Door!" The girl called out.

The two then let out frustrated groaned when the door opened and guards with guns came in.

"Don't move! Stay where you are!" A guard ordered. A couple of them grabbed the girls forced them into a shipping crate while the other split up to search the building for the Doctor.

Lorelai slowly stood up when she saw the Ood in the crate with them. "Hello." She greeted and winced when their eyes turned red. "My name is Lorelai and this is Donna."

Donna frantically nodded. "Yah, yes. We're not with that lot out there. We're on your side."

The Ood started moving towards them, making Donna panic.

Lorelai stepped forward. "We can help you. I promise we can help you. Just, tell me about the circle.

"The circle must be broken." They echoed.

"Yes, I know. But what is it? Are you talking about the business? Like, stopping the cycle of slaves? Are you talking about something wrong with the Ood? Something the humans out there are doing to you?" Lorelai rambled as she tried to figure it out as the Ood got closer. "The circle, the circle. Oh! Your psychic link! Your all connected, right? Is something wrong with that?"

The Ood stopped. Donna was pressing herself up against the door of the container, glancing Lorelai and Ood.

The hybrid blinked. "Okay. The link then. What's wrong with it?"

"The circle must be broken."

"And I will help." She stated. "I promise you, I will help. But I need to know what the circle is."

Suddenly the door was opened and Donna ran out. She ran right up to the Doctor who was surrounded by guards.

The Ood moved around Lorelai and followed Donna out of the crate. They started attacking the guards which made the guards started shooting.

The Doctor and Donna quickly had to get out of there to avoid any stray bullets while Lorelai ducked down and crawled out the crate. She got around the corner before standing up and running to find an exit.

She skid to a stop when she nearly crashed into a group of Ood.

"Lorelai." The Ood stood in front of her spoke.

Lorelai looked confused but nodded anyway. "Yes."

"You will follow." The Ood then turned and started to walk away while the others moved past the small girl to go after the guards.

Lorelai jogged a bit to catch up to the Ood and followed him through the building.

The Ood led her to a door and he opened it to reveal the bright snow outside.

The hybrid look at him. "Thank you."

"The circle must be broken."

She nodded. "It will be. I'll do everything I can." She then turned and ran off. The Ood watched her go before going back into the building.

Lorelai ran through the facility, trying to find her dad when she suddenly stopped. A song, echoing through the wind. So lonely and sad. She turned and saw a door right next to her.

Walking up to it, she pressed her ear up to the door and her eyes widened. Lorelai swung to door open and moved inside. She winced as the song grew louder. The sad song pulsing through her head.