CH1

Knock. Knock.

"YUNHO!"

THUD

"ugh"

"Shit..."

A minute later the door opened revealing a very impatient Wooyoung and a sulky tall Yunho that kept rubbing his arm in the opposite side.

"What the fuck Wooyoung! Couldn't you wake me up normally? I just fell from the bed and it hurts like hell"

"Stop being dramatic Yunho. Have you seen the time?"

"No I didn–" yunho looked at the clock hanging on the wall and his eyes widened. "Oh god. We're late!" He turned around rushing to the bathroom leaving Wooyoung at the door as he rolled his eyes and chuckled "Of course we are. Hurry up!" He yelled behind him and turned around to walk to his room.

"He awake now?" Asked Yeosang who was leaning at the door frame of his room that was next to Wooyoung's. The ravenette nodded "Yea finally"

The blonde nodded back "then I'll go eat something till you both get ready"

"Hey whatever your making, make one for me too" Wooyoung requested, receiving an eye roll from Yeosang "eat my ass"

"Gladly" Wooyoung teased and winked making the blonde's face disgusted "die" and he went to the kitchen with little adorable stomps that made Wooyoung chuckle.

He entered his room and walked over his closet, grabbing a plain white buttoned-shirt and a dark blue jeans. He put them on, tugging the shirt in his jeans and he left the three buttons opened, showing off his pretty well made collarbones and neck.

He opened the drawer where he put all his accessories in and started rummaging it to find his favorite necklace. Once he found it, he put it on looking at the mirror infront of him. He smirked at his own beauty and again started looking for his earings. He wore them and ran his hands to his fluffy hair, parting them perfectly from the middle and tucked a part of his hair behind his left ear I look good he smirked at his thought and cleared his throat before going to grab his bag and keys from the couch.

Stepping inside the living room he noticed a plate with bacons and eggs, a glass of mango juice right beside the plate all so perfectly served. Wooyoung smiled at the sight, Yeosang can act all tough and cold but he's the most caring person you can ever find. He quickly gulped down all the food from the plate in just a few big bites and a long sip of juice before hurrying to the living room to get his things.

Stepping in, he saw a giant bear walking in too from his room, with a sulk on his face.

"Ugh!"

"What's wrong with you?" The shorter asked but received another 'ugh' from the dramatic taller. Wooyoung chuckled and grabbed his bag from the table and went to the wall where the keys were hanging "told you to stop staying up late"

"2am isn't even late" Yunho said with his tired voice, leaning on the wall. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and said with a sarcastic tone "Yea right it's not late"

"Of course! Heh so where's the grumpy dad?" Yunho asked, walking to the door and sitting down on the floor to wear his shoes with wooyoung following his actions chuckling.