CH14

Seeing the horrible memory of that day flashing before his eyes each time he looked over the bed, he grew a hatred towards the furniture and its mattress so he chose to stay at the corner of the room beside the bed at the cold, hard floor all the time. It was the only place he glued himself onto.

After that day, Seonghwa acted like nothing serious happened when he actually ruined Wooyoung's life.

Standing infront of the mirror hanged to the bathroom's wall, Wooyoung looks at himself. He cringed at the sight. Despite having dark circles from the lack of sleep and pale skin from lacking of food and energy in his body, messy hair and everything, he looked a little different from when he was captured. He looked almost... lifeless.

With the rough skin of his palm and fingers, he ran a hand over his face. He felt his heart clenching inside his chest. The once lively and happy Wooyoung wasn't there anymore. He felt like he was looking at a different person on the mirror. He felt like crying but no tear was coming out of his eyes. He had stopped tearing up after that day. Was it because Seonghwa finally broke him? Did he gave up?

He sighed through his nose and removed his eyes from the mirror, not wanting to look at himself any longer. He removed his clothes and stood under the shower after turning on the warm water, he closed his eyes letting the water wet his hair and body.

After a few minutes, he felt his legs were gonna give up soon, so he quickly finished and went out to sit somewhere. When he got out, he couldn't think much and weakly laid himself on the bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow, his head felt heavy, he felt like the world is spinning around him, he felt like throwing up, eventually, he couldn't stop his eyes from closing and everything went black.

Half an hour passed, Seonghwa finished his chores and stepped inside the room. A smile crept up his face as he saw Wooyoung finally sleeping, on the bed and not the cold, hard floor. He carefully stepped closer not wanting to wake Wooyoung and frowned noticing Wooyoung didn't even pull the blankets on him. Reaching down for blankets, he pulled them up and covered Wooyoung gently.

Then he took a seat beside Wooyoung and locked his eyes on him. He couldn't help but feel a bit concerned as he noticed Wooyoung's face a bit pale, his lips chapped and dried.

Seonghwa moved a finger under Wooyoung's nose and felt weak, short breaths hitting his finger. Suddenly he had the urge to check his forehead and once the back of his hand made contact with Wooyoung's forehead, his eyes widened. "Fuck he's burning." He mumbled to himself and hurried to touch his cheek and neck, his body was burning in fever.

"Wooyoung?" Seonghwa called out as he gently shook the latter by his shoulder. Wooyoung didn't wake up. He shook him again a bit harder and Wooyoung was still out. Fear crossed his face and mind, no he couldn't lose Wooyoung. He panicked and pulled the blankets down a bit, positioning Wooyoung to lay on his back.

He ran to the bathroom and brought a wet cloth with him, quickly placing it on top of Wooyoung's forehead to cool off his temperature. "Baby... you're going to be okay baby." He whispered getting Wooyoung's hand in his.

He didn't know what to do, it's the first time he had to take care of someone, and the first time he actually cared for other than his friends. Keeping Wooyoung's hand in his, he kissed it before gently placing it back on top of his stomach.

Knowing he had to do something, he picked up his phone and called San.

"Pick up pick up!" Seonghwa muttered getting impatient.