CH4

Wooyoung woke up to the sound of birds singing a melodious tune outside his window as the fused warm light of dawn crept down the room making him open his eyes in half slowly adjusting to the light that brushed over his eyelids. When his eyes failed to open fully, he brought his hands up to his face and started rubbing his eyes with his palms and soon they opened and his visions got clear along with his senses.

He brought his arms up and stretched, letting out soft whines. Relaxing himself back from the intense stretching, he slowly got himself up in a sitting position and looked at clock but his eyes noticed another thing beside the clock that made his eyebrows move together in curiosity. There, was a little piece of paper next to the clock at the nightstand.

"What's this?" He murmured softly as he moved forward a bit, holding out his hand to reach the paper. Once he reached, he grabbed it and sat back on his previous position. Crossing his legs together he removed his messy hair from his eyes and started to open the folded paper.

His eyes grew wider just as he read the sentence that was written on the piece of paper in his hand. Goosebumps seemed to appear on the surface of his skin as he hurriedly looked around the room not really knowing what he was looking for but he still did, out of instinct, just to see if whoever left that note was still there.

I'd like to give you my heart, but since that might be inconvenient, I'll bring you someone else's.

"Who left this here?" Wooyoung tilted his head slightly and mumble "I swear to god if it's one of Yunho's pranks..." with a sigh he threw away the blankets off of him and got up from the bed. He wore his slippers and lazily went out of his room with paper on his hand to find Yunho.

When he reached Yunho's room he knocked three times and when he didn't receive any response from inside, he got the sign that Yunho must be asleep so he just grabbed the knob and opened the door.

Stepping inside, his eyes landed on the male still under the blanket. "Yunho?" He called and walked closer to the bed. As he reached, he saw Yunho in a deep sleep. Wooyoung smirked before jumping on top of Yunho making him jolt awake from his sleep "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL JUNG WOOYOUNG!"

"How's getting a taste of your own medicine huh?" Wooyoung joked with a grin on his face that Yunho wanted to punch right then.

"Get off you asshat!" Yunho yelled as he pushed Wooyoung off of him. He groaned and brought himself up in a sitting position while shooting daggers at the other.

"Don't you know how to NORMALLY wake someone up?"

Wooyoung grinned "do you?" He shot back making Yunho roll his eyes. Wooyoung remembered about the paper "well Yunho, this is not funny." He said as he put the paper on Yunho's thigh. The said man looked down at the paper and back up at his friend with confused eyes.

"What's this?" Yunho muttered as he held the paper up to see it. His eyebrows got together in a frown and looked at Wooyoung "I didn't do this."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes "you always say that" and just as Yunho was about to say that he really didn't do it, Wooyoung spoke and got up from the bed "I don't get scared easily bruh. You better get up and take a shower we're gonna be late." With this, he stormed out of the room leaving the worried and confused Yunho in the room with the paper still in his hand.

Wooyoung was in his restaurant and everything went well. He had forgotten about the letter because he thinks that was one of Yunho's games.