CH7

"So you're here to file a report about a missing person?" A police officer asked.

"Yes." Yeosang answered

"Okay for how long they have been missing?"

"It's been about 1 hour."

"Where and how did they went missing?

"We were in a hospital when he got a call from someone saying he had some package to receive. He went to take it but never came back."

"Did you try calling him?"

"We did but his phone is switched off."

"Maybe you should wait, if he's not back within 24 hours, then we can start searching for him."

Yeosang slammed his hands on the desk getting pissed "Wait for what! I'm telling you he's nowhere to be found!"

"Yeosang calm down" Jongho pushed Yeosang gently back to his seat.

"Sir we understand you might be worried for your uh..."

"Friend." Jongho added when he saw the officers not knowing how to address Wooyoung.

"Your friend. We understand your worry sir but you need to stay calm."

"I can't stay calm for god's sakes. What if he's kidnapped!?" Yeosang snapped "he kept getting these strange notes and he was even being followed today!"

"Notes?"

"Yes," Yeosang search his pockets and took out the papers, handing it to the police. The officer looked at the two paper in his hands "how did he get these?"

This time Jongho answered "he found this one" he pointed to the first paper "in his room, next to his bed, when he woke up. And this one" he then pointed to the other paper and continued "a few days ago at the hospital, he said he fell asleep and when he woke up he found the paper on his thigh."

The office hummed "is he living alone?"

"No he's living with us and our another friend" Jongho answered.

"Were you with him when he got the second paper?"

"No. It was the night a friend of us got in an accident so Wooyoung said he was staying with him in the hospital and we all went back home. But about an hour later we got a call from him saying he was scared and he needs us." Jongho sighed "we hurried back to the hospital and there he told us about the paper he got and how he was scared."

"Okay tell me about the time he was being followed. In details please"

Jongho nodded "After the paper thing, we agreed to not leave him alone so one of us always stick together with him but today Yeosang" he gestured to his friend next to him and continued "and our other friend, they went home and I was already at some cafe, I called him to get me from there so we could go to the hospital together."

He took a breath and continued again "when he came to get me he was all sweaty and was huffing, I asked him why he looked terrified and he said he was being followed by someone."

The officer wrote down the thing Jongho said and asked "okay, we'll start searching for him as soon as possible. Please give us a picture of him with his name or ID"

"Yes." Jongho said and looked his pockets, taking out his phone "I have his pic in my phone." He searched for the picture and turned the screen to the police officer once he found Wooyoung's picture "here."

The officer suddenly grabbed the phone from Jongho's hands and frowned "Wooyoung?"

"Wait you know him?"