CH12

The room was awfully silent, you could only hear the repeatedly tapping sound of finger over the surface of a table.

"Stop that." Mingi lookes up slowly getting annoyed. Seonghwa pulles his hand back leaning at the backrest of the couch he was sitting on. He sighed and Mingi heard too much of his sighings so in order to shut him up, he needs to know his problems.

"What happened?"

Seonghwa looks up at his friend sitting infront of him and sat straight "he tried running away yesterday."

Mingi hummed letting Seonghwa know he wanted details. he continued "I went to take a shower. I was waiting for the warm water to pour when I remembered putting my phone and keys somewhere Wooyoung could easily see..."

He took a breath and continued "at first, I thought he wouldn't dare to try to escape as I entered enough fear inside his head but then again I didn't want to take any risk so I went to put on my clean clothes. I opened the bathroom's door when I was fully clothed again, and that's when I saw Wooyoung wasn't there in the room."

He rested back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling "I hurried out and saw the chain laying on the floor, opened. So I ran downstairs and thank fucking god I was on time because Wooyoung was about to get out of the house. That was when I snapped and the anger that rose in my head controlled me and I, blacked out. The next thing I know, my belt was in my hand and Wooyoung was passed out on the floor."

Mingi rose an eyebrow "I thought you'd never hit him."

Seonghwa shot him a glare "and what made you think like that?"

Mingi chuckled "seeing the way you obsessed over him told me." He then shook his head "and then again you're Seonghwa so I'm not even surprised at this point."

Seonghwa rolled his eyes and Mingi laughed "what? You did cruel things to many people so you, actually deciding to eventually kill Wooyoung won't be much of a surprise for me."

"I won't kill him. I'm not a murderer."

"You sure about that honey?" Mingi tilted his head, narrowing his eyes amusingly at his friend.

Seonghwa again rolled his eyes but then chuckled "that was one time thing and he was getting on my nerves with his loud gasps and choking sounds so all I did was silencing him with a pillow" he shrugged his shoulders and smirked "or helping him die easily because dying on a choke can be pretty ugly."

Mingi laughed "I know right?" He winked and Seonghwa chuckled.

After clearing his throat, Mingi spoke "did you beat him too much?"

"Only made a few bruises on his back and arm... I rubbed ointment over them so it'll get better in no time."

"Never seen you care about people after hurting them." Mingi says with a smirk.

"Because people aren't Wooyoung."

"Aww my baby's getting soft for a bitch." Mingi puts a hand on his heart and wiped away his fake tears making Seonghwa huff in annoyance.

Mingi got up from his seat and went over the couch Seonghwa was sitting and then took a seat next to him. He leaned back copying Seonghwa's action and kept his eyes on the ceiling above of them. "Uh... Hongjoong came here last night and told me to ask you if you're taking your medicines."

Seonghwa hummed before speaking, he tend to completely ignore the medicine part "I don't get why Hongjoong is acting like this. He isn't even replying to my texts let alone picking up my calls." He complained.

"You know the reason. So tell me..." Mingi turned his head to look at Seonghwa "are you taking your medicines?"

Seonghwa looked at Mingi shortly before settling his gaze back at the ceiling "No."