CH9

"How's Mingyu's condition?"

"The same..."

"..."

"Uh.... have you... heard anything about Wooyoung?"

"Nothing..."

"I have a hope for his return. He'll come back to us safe I know this."

"I wish so Wonwoo. I'll have to go and take care of the customers now. Call me if Mingyu's condition changes."

"Alright. Take care."

Yeosang hang up the phone. He sighed and started to work. It's been two days. Two days which Wooyoung disappeared. They heard nothing from the latter so far and now all they wish for him is to be alive.

Yunho had talked with the workers and told them about Wooyoung and of course every one of them broke down and cried saying Wooyoung is the person who didn't deserve this.

"Ugh" Wooyoung woke up and felt his hands getting numb from the tightness of the ropes around his wrists. He turned his head slightly and cried loud when his neck started to hurt.

He jumped when the bathroom's door opened but quickly shut his eyes. Seonghwa walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, his eye landed on Wooyoung and smiled "you awake baby?"

Wooyoung didn't move and kept his eyes closed, he heard the other chuckle and his steps got closer to the bed "hmm..." his voice went lower. Wooyoung's body stiffened when he felt the bed dipped next to him giving the sign of someone climbing up the bed.

Seonghwa laid next to him, and brought his hand up touching and caressing Wooyoung's face "Stop pretending to be asleep sweetheart." He whispered and Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes not wanting Seonghwa to get mad or something.

"See? That wasn't hard, was it?"

Wooyoung looked at him with hatred shooting from his eyes but noticed his naked body laying close to him. He was disgusted and scared at the same time, he wanted to get away, far far away from his presence. "Untie me please, I need to get to the bathroom."

"Oh okay." Seonghwa got up from his laying position and sat on his butt. He untied Wooyoung's hands from the bed and the said man quickly brought his hands infront of his chest, rubbing them instinctively before getting up from the bed and dashing to the bathroom, getting away from that sick bastard.

Once he entered the bathroom, he closed the door behind him and leaned his back at the door, letting out a deep sigh before walking to the mirror. Tears gathered his eyes as he saw his current condition. Dark circles surrounding his now very puffy eyes telling how much he cried, his lips chapped due to not eating anything, his hair messy and his neck... his neck had an awful wound on his flawless skin caused by that animal. No wonder it was hurting, Seonghwa bit hard to the point where his neck started bleeding. The blood was dried, some on the back of his hair and some on the wound making it itchy.

He grabbed the sink and cried, thinking about where it all went wrong... he had an amazing life, he had friends, he had Mingyu, he was happy, he never once treated someone rudely, he was always nice towards others and always helped them so why... why did this happened to him. Just what sin did he do that now god is punishing him like this.

While crying, his eyes spotted something above a little shelf placed beside the sink. His eyes widened as he quickly wiped the tears away. It was a phone! Without wasting a second, he hurriedly grabbed the device and checked the door, making sure it was locked. His heart started to beat fast, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before switching the screen on. Surprisingly, the phone wasn't locked. Wooyoung quickly typed a number and brought the phone to his ear after pressing the call button.