CH15

Yeosang's eyes snapped at Yunho and vice versa as soon as they heard Mingyu ask the question they've been scared to hear from him or more like, scared to answer the question to him.

"Where's Woo?"

Mingyu noticed their eyes fill up with Sadness with mention of their friend, he got confused and blinked a few times as he asked them once again.

"Where is he?"

Yeosang and Yunho's heart sunk. Their faces dropped as they felt like crying again. They exchanged looks at each other once again and Yunho bit his lips trying to contain himself from breaking down while Yeosang was avoiding eye contact with Mingyu.

"Is Woo outside?" When Yunho kept his head low and didn't answer, Mingyu turned his head and looked at Yeosang "Yeosang? Is he at home?"

Yeosang still avoided eye contact as he didn't know how to respond or if it's the right thing to tell Mingyu about Wooyoung now that he's just woken up from a coma. Mingyu frowned as he felt something was really wrong.

"Why aren't you telling me where Wooyoung is?" He kept looking at them but neither of them said anything. "You're scaring me... where is Wooyoung? Answer me!?"

"He's gone..." Yunho suddenly mumbled. Mingyu's head snapped at him "what do you mean he's gone? He went home?" His heart was beating fast, it clearly didn't look like Wooyoung went home... it was something else, something that Yunho and Yeosang aren't telling him.

Suddenly, something like a flashback hit him as he remembered something from his accident.

Heavily bleeding onto the ground, he was struggling to keep his eyes opened when he saw a figure coming closer and stand infront of him.

"You should've stayed away from Wooyoung."

Mingyu blinked a few heavy blinks as he heard another voice talking.

"Hello? We need an ambulance someone just got hit by a car... yea... okay the address is ******. Yea okay please hurry— are you out of your fucking mind? He could've die and you could've rot in jail!"

"I don't care, I want him dead." Spoke the first voice. The two of them was standing above the heavily injured Mingyu. He was hurt so bad that he felt numb and his visions became blurry.

"Fuck you! Let's go before someone sees us" after this Mingyu's eyes gave out and with his last working senses, he heard footsteps going far from him and then everything went blank.

Yeosang shook his head slightly "Mingyu...we'll talk about this some other time. For now you should res—"

"Where is Wooyoung?" Mingyu cuts him off sternly.

"Min look—"

"Answer?!" He worded louder. He was now scared but he needed to know where Wooyoung was.

"He's been taken." Yeosang finally worded.

Mingyu's eyebrows grew both in confusion and fear as he asked with a shaky voice "taken?"

"We don't know where or who had taken him... but all we know is that he's gone..."

Mingyu felt the whole world collapse around him. His heart hurt at the words. "You're joking." He chuckled nervously trying to convince himself that his friends was joking.

"It's been 1 month and we have no sign from him."

And suddenly the whole room fell into a deadly silence. Neither of Yunho and Yeosang dared to look at Mingyu or let's say they were afraid to see his reaction more.