Chapter 4: Back at home

"WHERE IS MK??" Pigsy shouted while pacing around the kitchen, "I have a bunch of orders ready for them to deliver, and he's not here!?" "Pigsy calm down a bit," Tang replied, patting Pigsy's shoulder, "He might've just slept in, they did mention how exhausted he was."

Mei bursts into the restaurant expecting MK to be inside, only to see the anxious couple near the kitchen. "Huh? Tang, where's MK?" "We're not sure," Tang replied "I bet he's still asleep but we haven't checked." Mei sees Pigsy, he was furiously sweating, she pats his back, "No worries, I'll check on him!" Mei responds as she runs upstairs to MK's apartment.

Mei arrives at MK's door and knocks, "MK? MK! It's Mei!" No response. Mei starts continuously knocking, "MK, you're going to be late, and then fired! Come on MK!" No response. Mei walks downstairs, Tang was in the same spot he was in before, meanwhile, Pigsy was pacing back and forth, "Anything?" Tang asks, "No, he would've woken up by now..." Mei answers, slightly paranoid.

"Where is that kid!? Where else could they be??" Pigsy shouts, and he starts to panic. "Maybe he's with the Monkey King to train again?" Tang answers with uncertainty. Pigsy stops walking and replies, "Why would he even go this early!?" "I- I don't know but what other option is there? He couldn't be anywhere else." Tang wipes his face as he speaks.

The room goes silent for a while, Pigsy then remembers his orders, "Sh!t, what am I gonna do about the food!?" Mei places her hands on Pigsy's shoulders, "Don't worry Pigsy, I can take them till MK gets back, just tell me the address and I should be fine." "But-" Pigsy was gonna turn down her offer but what other option did he have? MK was gone and he took his cart with him. "Alright, but if I see any bad reviews-" Mei shushes him before he could finish, "You won't, I promise!" 

Tang butts in the conversation, "Before you go Mei if any of Pigsy's usual customers ask where MK is, just say he got a day off, or something." Mei raises her thumbs in response and runs out the door. "I swear when MK gets back," Pigsy mutters in the kitchen, holding his ladle like a weapon. "It's ok Pigsy, again, he might just be with Monkey King," Tang responds at the kitchen desk while writing in his book. 

Suddenly the front door gets kicked open and flies to the other side of the room. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT NOW??" Pigsy runs out of the kitchen to hit whoever caused the damage with his ladle. Only to find...

"Monkey King!?" Tang gasped and dropped his pen. "The one and only," Monkey King replies while floating on his cloud "So, you guys seen MK around?" Pigsy sighs in relief when seeing who it was before replying "No, we figured he was with you." Tang asks "Was MK there at all this morning?" Monkey King replies "Nope, MK hasn't shown up at all, I didn't know where else they could be but his apartment. He wasn't even there either."

Monkey King scratches his head and stops at a realisation. "Oh no... no no no no no!" "What is it? Ya know where he is?" Pigsy asked. Monkey King looks down to the ground, "He didn't... did he? Oh sh!t they did!" Tang starts getting paranoid seeing Wukong panic, "What do you mean? What happened!?"

Monkey King slowly looks up at them, "I may know where he has gone to..." Without giving them time to respond, Monkey King flies out the door to find MK. Pigsy and Tang stand stunned, Pigsy slams his ladle on the floor. "Now what? We don't even have a vehicle to follow them." Tang stands up and pats his shoulder, "Not sure, for now, I guess we have to wait for Mei."

 Pigsy nods and sighs, "That kid better be okay..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
HEY, I'M BACK LOL! Yeah, I was finally able to finish this part, and don't worry the Red Son part of the story will come soon might take a bit though. Hope you guys liked this one and see you in the next one!