Chapter seven(Grammar Corrected)

KMS Bismarck Pov

I slowly open my eyes to notice someone hugging me

It's probably Tirpitz, she sometimes hugs me while sleeping

I see Tirpitz to my right not hugging me, then it must be 556

556 is laying on my stomach hugging me, I realize that 556's arms are too short to completely go around my stomach, I look to my left and see CB

Me:"What, why are you here?"

CB:"Daughter is so cute when drunk I just want to hug her"

I realize she is still asleep

I try to free myself, but it's pointless. She is powerful, so powerful that she managed to wipe the Siren fleet out with little help. I realize that after they arrived back we celebrated and drank a lot which is probably why I have hazy memories of yesterday evening

CB:"Goodmorning Biscuit"

Me:"Hey you, finally awake, you were trying to cross the border"

Author:"The jokes are lame if you use them more than once. But why is this happening, wait where did this note come from. Note to self: Ask Dr.(The name is clearly written on the paper but everyone is unable to identify what name is written and does not notice this effect) if he can keep Dr.(Same thing as before) away from me, I'm retired I just want to live in peace from all the crazy nonsensical stuff, remember when he lead a team of our soldiers into the FBI HQ, I'm predicting you will need to use a similar amount of disinformation and the other stuff to cover this up as with that incidence"

Author:"Probably an old story idea I wrote up and found, I probably just forgot" (Another hint to who is behind the fourth wall breaks. Also can someone please guess who it is. I've asked it twice already but no one guessed in the comments so far in both stories)

Take two

Me:"You're finally awake, can you please let go of me now?"

CB:"No"

Me:"Why?"

CB:"Because you asked me to yesterday"

Me:"I would never do such a thing"

CB:"But you did"

Me:"How much did I drink?"

CB:"Almost enough to make me heavily drunk, which is a lot"

Me:"What did I do?"

CB:"That you want to wake up being hugged by me, that you're sorry for being a bit harsh, played with 556 and tried to give her alcohol I immediately slapped you, flirted with Tirpitz she was also heavily drunk so she flirted back, said that the Zs are cute, piggybacked on my shoulders with 556 on yours creating the german tower of death, tried to kiss Eugen, confessed to only me that you love someone and who it is, snuggled with some of the U Boats, try to jump on your canon which was at the moment turned away which you intended to turn while your in mid air only to realize It's Tirpitz ship and fall in the water, sail out and come back with a dead humanoid siren wich you challenged to a fist fight and won, try to seduce me and you wanted to sleep naked but because 556 wanted to sleep here I made you dress in your sleep clothes. And that are the things I know about, there could be some additional things which I didn't hear, see or was told about''

Me:"Please don't tell anyone about him!"

CB:"Telling everybody else would be detrimental to you so won't do it for now"

Tirpitz:"Goodmorning Sister, 556 and Mom"

CB:"Also as you already called me mom yesterday a lot wich everybody heard, you can continue calling me that"

556:"Goodmorning"

CB:"Should I make some breakfast, I think something fresh should be a good idea"

Tirpitz:"Are you good at cooking?"

CB:"Decent"

556:"Yes, fresh breakfast"

CB:"I'm going now, I'll get you in about one hour and a half"

FGS Bismarck Pov

One hour later

I asked Z-23 if she can inform them that breakfast is finished as I'm busy with preparing the last things, I told her she can eat with us which almost made her faint

Tirpitz:"What is this smell?"

556:"Wait, do I smell hot chocolatte?"

Bismarck:"What did she prepare to take an hour and a half?"

Z-23:"Wait and see"

The four enter the room and look at the table with its contents, they rub their eyes as they look at the table and me

Tirpitz:"The bread, the buns, everything which can be made fresh or gotten fresh is fresh, It's wonder that she managed to prepare all of this in only an hour and a half"

556:"It smells so good!"

Bismarck:"Is that mett"

We all sit down a the table and all say:"Guten appetit" (enjoy your meal)

We begin eating, it looks like they almost faint and enjoy my breakfast

After the breakfast

Bismarck:"It was good mother"

556:"It was delicious Grandma, you could rival every popular cook even that Scottish man called Gordon Ramsey"

Tirpitz:"Yes it was a fantastic meal"

Z-23:"Your cooking and baking skills are amazing. Can you please teach me how to get this good?"

Me:"That was nothing special, my cooking is decent but not good enough to warrant such a praise"

I'm hiding my face because of nervousness

Tirpitz:"Mom just accept the compliment and if that was *nothing special* than if you make something special everyone in a 500 m radius ignoring wind direction would faint from the smell"

Me:"Thanks for the praise"

556:"What should we do?"

Me:"Me and Biscuit could start with the paperwork that needs to be done for a few hours and finish in the late afternoon so we don't have to do everything at once. Between we could do something as a family "

Tirpitz:"That's a good idea but what should we do?"

556:"We could go into the city and look around"

Me:"That's a good idea I've never been into the city here"

Bismarck:"I agree that is a good plan"

Me:"Until later Tirpitz and 556"

556:"See you later"

Tirpitz:"Until later"

Bismarck:"Yes see you later"

To be continued...................